Stephanie Davis sent Jeremy McConnell series of desperate emails and texts saying she LOVED him and wanted to see him despite restraining order against him

STEPHANIE Davis begged her ex Jeremy McConnell to visit her home and insisted she still loved him in a barrage of emails, despite having a restraining order against him. The messages obtained by The Sun Online reveal how Steph contacted Jeremy repeatedly before and after he was sentenced for attacking her in August 2017, with the former Hollyoaks star even telling Jeremy she was his "future wife" in a bid to make him come to her house. Jeremy, 27, was handed a three year restraining order on 11 August 2017 when he was sentenced for attacking Steph in a drug fuelled rage, meaning he is not allowed to contact her. Last week, Steph spoke publicly of her relief about having the restraining order granted and said it gave her “a chance to sort myself out once and for all”. However the emails sent from 24-year-old Steph to Jeremy appear to reveal her attempts to get the Irish reality star to breach the conditions of the order. One message, which was sent to one of Jeremy’s family members, saw Steph demanding Jeremy call her less than 24 hours before he went to court to be sentenced. Stephanie Davis leaves voice message ​demanding Jeremy McConnell call her The emails and social media messages were given to The Sun Online by a friend of Jeremy’s who said they felt it was unfair of Steph to suggest she had not contacted Jeremy publicly when she had “repeatedly approached him”. The friend said: “Steph made out she’s never been in touch with Jeremy but that couldn’t be further from the truth. “She’s repeatedly approached him and begged him to visit her. “Steph even said his late mother Val had told her to tell him to come to her house. It’s sick. “Jeremy wanted a clean break and after the court case in August he thought it would be over for good. But it was only the beginning.” Jeremy did reply to three of Steph’s messages which is a breach of his restraining order. The three Continue Reading

Brad Pitt ‘texting’ ex Jennifer Aniston about difficult split from Angelina Jolie, report claims

Maybe he needs a Friend? Brad Pitt is turning to ex-wife Jennifer Aniston as he goes through a bitter divorce battle with Angelina Jolie, a new report claims. And surprisingly, Justin Theroux has no problem with his wife striking up a friendship with her former husband. According to Us Weekly, Pitt tracked down Aniston's cell phone number through a "tangled web" of contacts and has "been texting" the actress. The outlet reported that Pitt initially reached out to Aniston to wish her a happy birthday. The "Mother's Day" star turned 48 on Feb. 11 and celebrated in Mexico with Theroux. "They started talking once he wished her a happy birthday," a source told the outlet. Pitt, 53, then started talking to Aniston about his split from Jolie and their ongoing custody battle. Jolie filed for divorce from Pitt in September citing "irreconcilable differences." It's ironic that Pitt would reach out to Aniston about his recent divorce. The "Fight Club" actor and Aniston parted ways in 2005, as he embarked on a relationship with his "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" co-star. "Brad told her he's having a hard time with his split," the source said. "And they exchanged a few texts reminiscing about the past." According to the outlet, Theroux is not worried about Aniston and Pitt communicating because he knows his wife is only trying to be nice. "Justin is OK with them being friends," US reported. Last week, Jolie addressed her divorce from Pitt telling George Stephanopoulos on "Good Morning America" that her family was going to be OK. "We are focusing on the health of our family and so we will be, we will be stronger when we come out of this because that's what we're determined to do as a family," she said. Continue Reading

Alaska police search marijuana club owned by ex-TV reporter who quit on live air

A former Alaska TV reporter who quit her job while on live air to advocate for medical marijuana is getting the fight she wanted. Authorities searched the Alaska Cannabis Club on Friday after receiving multiple reports of illegal sales of pot and other derivatives at the medical marijuana dispensary, the Anchorage Police Department said in a statement. Police did not reveal any other information about the investigation. The facility is operated by Charlo Greene, a former reporter for KTVA-TV who famously quit her job while on the air in September. She told the audience that she was the secret owner of the facility and wanted to run it full time and to become an activist for the legalization of marijuana. "Now everything you've heard is why I, the actual owner of the Alaska Cannabis Club, will be dedicating all of my energy toward fighting for freedom and fairness, which begins with legalizing marijuana here in Alaska," Greene said. "And as for this job, well, not that I have a choice but, f--- it, I quit." In November, Alaskan residents passed a referendum allowing for the legalization of marijuana, which went into effect last month. Residents older than 21 can grow and use the drug, but it still illegal to sell it until the state Legislature sets guidelines for business practices, according to KTUU-TV. But Greene, who is also known as Charlene Egbe, told her former station her store does not sell any marijuana. Authorities seized drugs and paraphernalia, computer records, bank statements, and two vehicles. "This is basically a medical marijuana dispensary," Greene said. "We don't sell any recreational marijuana, we don't sell any medical marijuana. This is a place for card holders to come and share their own cannabis." She posted a defiant message on her Instagram page Saturday night and assured the public the club continued to remain open. "Today, a day after we were Continue Reading

Ex-Brooklyn prosecutor says he was harassed for his disability

An ex-Brooklyn prosecutor who quit his job after only three months because he was being “chided” to work faster in criminal court has filed a federal lawsuit claiming he was discriminated against because he’s disabled. Jesus Corrales says his left hand has limited range of motion due to a gunshot wound he suffered while serving in the military and he had broken his right pinky finger, which apparently affected his ability to push paper and prepare complaints. Not mentioned in the suit are a series of disturbing text messages Corrales sent a co-worker after he resigned, which were viewed as “threatening,” a source told The Daily News. The texts included, “I can’t forget how nasty I was treated…But I’ve a little business to take care of. The Army taught us that,” and “I don’t want to be a martyr for a cause but after his, I’ll be toxic.” Oren Yaniv, a spokesman for the DA’s office, said Corrales’ allegations are “completely without merit.” Corrales’ lawyer did not return a call. Join the Conversation: Continue Reading

Lil’ Wayne’s ex-bus driver sues rapper for assault, emotional distress after threats with gun while on the road

Maybe somebody should have given Lil' Wayne a lollipop. The short-fused rapper is accused of flipping out and pulling a gun on his tour bus driver last August when he stopped to fill up the vehicle after a concert near Buffalo. "I want to get to the hotel now," Wayne demanded, and threatened to beat the driver up, Mark Jones said in a lawsuit filed in Manhattan Supreme Court. Jones said in the papers he did as he was told but Wayne "did not stop yelling, cursing and threatening." Wayne, 32, whose real name is Dwayne Carter but who answers to Weezy, then threated to pistol whip the driver and sic his security goons on him, Jones claimed. Fearing for his safety, Jones said he pulled over and the "Lollipop" rapper hopped out and "taunted" him to fight. When he refused, Wayne hopped back on and "resumed his tirade." When they got to a toll booth, Jones said Wayne once again demanded that the driver get out and fight him. Jones said he refused again, at which point Wayne ordered everybody to the back of the bus and pulled out a gun. Wayne "then cocked the gun and at close range to (the driver) pointed it directly at him and said, 'I want to get to the hotel now,'" the papers said. Jones said he drove the rest of the way with Wayne holding a gun to his head - and quit once they got to the hotel because "he feared for his life" and "was emotionally traumatized." The driver noted that during Wayne's tirade that "all the passengers rode in silence" but at least one of them sent "texts or emails about the defendant's conduct, including his gun use, to (Wayne's) manager, Cortez Bryant." Bryant was standing outside the hotel waiting for the bus when it arrived, he said. Jones, who lives in Maryland, has accused Wayne of false imprisonment, assault and emotional distress, and is seeking unspecified damages. His lawyer Clifford Nelson of White Plains declined to discuss the alleged incident. "We're going to litigate this in court, not Continue Reading

David Paterson and Curtis Sliwa’s ex Mary are a couple, sources say; Cara Delevingne & St. Vincent find harmony

Former New York Gov. David Paterson appears to be courting Mary Sliwa, who was the wife of his former radio partner, Guardian Angels founder Curtis Sliwa. Paterson and Mary Sliwa were seen together last week at Manhattan’s Supreme Court, where numerous sources confirmed they were a couple. The former governor tells [email protected] it’s a bit premature to say he and Sliwa are “dating,” but did add, “I wouldn’t rule it out because she’s a really terrific person.” Sliwa didn’t call us back. Both Paterson and Sliwa have had colorful love lives. A day after his inauguration as New York’s 55th governor in 2008, Paterson admitted he’d been involved in an extramarital affair and so had his then-wife, Michelle Paige Paterson. Adding to the soap opera, the 60-year-old Brooklyn native took over the state’s highest office after the original “Luv Guv,” Eliot Spitzer, resigned amid a prostitution scandal. Paterson served until January 2011. He and his wife officially split in January 2014. Sliwa’s break from her beret-wearing husband also played out in the headlines. She filed for divorce in 2012, later claiming her husband has bedded an ex-girlfriend on the eve of their wedding night in 2000. CARA & ST. VINCENT DO A CLOSEUP They might be the most stylish celebrity couple in New York, but for now, model Cara Delevingne and musician St. Vincent are keeping their lips sealed. The pair are rumored to have made out at a BRIT Awards after-party last week, and both have been romantically linked to women before — Michelle Rodriguez and Carrie Brownstein, respectively. WILLIAMS TAKES A SINGING BREAK Ain’t that a kick in the head? Allison Williams (l.) has canceled her American Songbook concert series at Lincoln Center “due to a change in the preproduction schedule for HBO’s Continue Reading

Jury watches graphic 13-minute sex tape rapper 50 Cent allegedly posted online of Rick Ross’ ex-girlfriend

A Manhattan jury sat stone faced but clearly uncomfortable Friday when forced to watch a graphic 13-minute sex tape that 50 Cent is accused of posting on the Internet. “That’s your b---h, n----,” Curtis (50 Cent) Jackson says in a voice overlay as he narrated the private film that features rival Rick Ross' former girlfriend, Lastonia Leviston, and her then-boyfriend Maurice Murray. Leviston has sued Jackson in Manhattan Supreme Court claiming she did not give him permission to publish the tape and he violated her right to privacy and inflicted emotional harm as a result. Leviston, 36, left the large paneled courtroom with her aunt as the tape was about to be shown. In the film, Leviston starts wearing lace panties, a silk short wrap and very high heels. Murray is in a T-shirt and short white socks. While the rest of their clothes come off, the couple never loses their footware. The Queens-born rapper appears on the tape in his role as “Pimpin’ Curly” in a curly wig and a high-pitched voice. However, Jackson narrates the film in such detail like a baseball broadcaster and so fast that Leviston's lawyers added a text subtitles so viewers could clearly catch all the times he taunted Ross. Leviston and Ross broke up in 2004. The tape was made in 2008. But Jackson’s narrative suggests they’re still a couple when the tape was made and Leviston is cheating on Ross. “Tia (the mother of another Ross baby) told me Ricky got a little d--k,” Pimpin’ Curly cackles. Throughout the 13-minute film, the young jury forewoman mostly kept her head buried in her notes as she scribbled furiously. A middle aged juror mostly looked distressed and wiped her eye at one point. The sixth juror sat with her arms crossed and her body pivoted away from the big screen. The jury is composed of four women and two men, the latter a Continue Reading

Four San Francisco police officers investigated for racist, homophobic text messages sent to ex-cop convicted of corruption

Several veteran police officers in the San Francisco police department are under investigation after a trove of racist and homophobic text messages were released by the feds in an attempt to stop a bigoted former cop’s attempt to get bail on corruption charges. Former Sgt. Ian Furminger frequently referred to black people as “monkeys” and the n-word while texting his pals about “white power” and the legality of putting “an animal down,” the documents show. While the names of who he corresponded with are redacted, four are fellow police officers, identified by a source who identified them to the San Francisco Chronicle as Michael Robison, Noel Schwab, Rain Daughtery and Michael Celis. “It makes me sick to my stomach to even have these guys around,” San Francisco police Chief Greg Suhr told the newspaper, though he would not confirm the identities of the officers. But all four were transferred to modified duty, all without public contact, last month after the disgusting messages, dating from 2011 and 2012, were revealed. Furminger was among six officers busted on theft, drug and extortion charges in February 2014. He was convicted in December on four felony corruption charges and was sentenced to 41 months in prison. On Friday, the feds released a seven-page document opposing the bigoted Furminger’s request for bail because he presented himself as a person of character, despite the disturbing texts, obtained by KPIX-TV, that show him to be a “virulent racist.” “I hate to tell you this but my wife friend is over with their kids and her husband is black!” Furminger wrote to one officer. “If is an attorney but should I be worried?” “Get ur pocket gun,” the unidentified officer responded. Keep it available in case the money returns to his roots. Its not against the law to put an animal down.” “Well said!” Furminger Continue Reading

Media exec’s ex-girlfriend says his erection problems led to controlling behavior, custody battle over dog

A media executive’s alleged problems in getting an erection are front and center in a dog custody battle in a Manhattan court. Chelsea Conrad, the daughter of actor Robert Conrad, says in a sworn affidavit that her ex-boyfriend, Mail Online executive Noah Szubski, initiated the court fight over the ownership of her Doberman because he couldn't control her any more than he could control his performance in bed. “(He) was unable to achieve and maintain an erection, so (they) were only intimate about four times per year for three years,” Conrad says in a 31-page statement filed Monday in Manhattan Supreme Court. Conrad, 28, says she tried for years to work with Szubski, 32, on his erection problems, but he refused to take doctor-prescribed medication. Instead, she said, he lashed out at her and became increasingly controlling. When they moved to New York from California in 2013, she says, Szubski “went to great lengths to ensure that he maintained financial dominance” over her — becoming "angry … (and going) into fits of yelling and then calming down if he discovered (she) spent her own money on anything for the house." "(He) hates women and only seeks to control and humiliate them," says Conrad, an interior design student at the Fashion Institute of Technology. There was no immediate official reply from Szubski whose lawyer, Stephen Silberfein, slammed Conrad's affidavit in a letter to the Daily News. Silberfein said he moved to seal the filing because Contrad's claims were "improper, irrelevant, inappropriate and false." After meeting privately with Silberfein and Conrad's lawyer, Mia Poppe, Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Geoffrey Wright on Tuesday sealed the court file and transcripts of public proceedings but he said he would keep the court open to the public. In a significant development for Conrad, Wright also softened his stance on where the Doberman named Cash should be housed until Continue Reading

Sofia Vergara’s ex-fiancé files lawsuit to stop destruction of frozen embryos made during their engagement

Sofia Vergara’s former flame has filed a lawsuit to stop the actress from destroying a pair of frozen embryos created while they were engaged — and claims the Colombian beauty beat him up. Vergara’s on-again-off-again ex-fiancé Nick Loeb filed the lawuit after the two broke up for good in an attempt to save two cryo-preserved female embryos created through in vitro fertilization. “He is trying to save two female embryos from destruction,” a source close to Loeb told the Daily News on Wednesday. According to court documents, Loeb, 39, sued Vergara last August to “ensure that the female embryos” are kept safe, because Vergara “refuses to agree to their preservation under all circumstances.” The paperwork, first revealed by In Touch Magazine, refers to Loeb as “John Doe” and Vergara as “Jane Doe,” but sources confirmed the two were involved in the suit. Court document over embryos (PDF) Court document over embryos (Text) The source said Loeb’s feelings on the preservation of the fertilized eggs are tied to his political beliefs. “He has been a Republican his entire life and has always believed that life begins at conception," the source said. Loeb also claims in the lawsuit that the “Modern Family” star was “physically and mentally abusive.” “She punched him in the face on two occasions, kicked him, and threw her phone at his head. She also routinely bullied him, calling him a ‘loser,’ ‘worthless’ and other degrading names,” according to the documents. Loeb also claims that Vergara, 42, threw her phone at his head, and verbally attacked him on multiple occasions, including while the pair were at a fertility center also named in the suit. The two were allegedy arguing over the future of Continue Reading