Giovanni Pernice wants to have a big family and insists the Strictly curse is nothing for Jess Wright to worry about

STRICTLY’s Italian stallion Giovanni Pernice has opened up about his hot romance with ex-Towie star Jess Wright for the first time, admitting he wants to settle down and have a “big family.” The pro dancer, who has first-hand experience of finding love on Strictly Come Dancing with ex-girlfriend Georgia May Foote, claims Jess should have no worries over him falling for his next partner on the show – because he is in control of his libido. In an exclusive chat, Giovanni, who secretly started Essex stunner Jess in November, said: “Of course I want to settle darling, I’m Italian. "I want to have a big family, it’s just not the time. I’m 27 years old, I really want to dance has much as I can.” On the dreaded Strictly curse he added: “I don’t believe in it. I always say you are the owner of your life. “People can be really clever or not. We are dancers, we are used to doing this all our lives. “I’ve been dancing 20 years – this is my job. It’s like an actor who has to kiss somebody on screen.” The coupe have remained extremely private about their romance, but made their first red carpet appearance together at the Tric Awards on March 13. And in what would be a dream move for Jess, Giovanni has also backed calls to introduce same sex couples onto Strictly Come Dancing. He claimed the Italian version, Dancing With The Stars, had already made huge strides by taking the decision and claimed it is something all the pro-dancers are waiting for. Jessica Wright cries as she is voted off Dance, Dance, Dance MOST READ IN TV & SHOWBIZFREAKY FRIDAY Victoria Beckham relaxes in a pool... but WHAT is going on with her feet? ROD'S ROCKET FOR ELT Rod Stewart says Elton John's 'dishonest' retirement tour 'stinks' they've AD enough Ant facing axe from £20m ad deal with Suzuki following drink-drive charge 'I WON'T STOP STRIPPING' Myleene Klass vows to keep posing for sexy snaps as Continue Reading

Jessica Wright goes back to her roots after morphing into Chloe Sims for a day

JESSICA Wright has gone back to her roots after turning into a Chloe Sims lookalike. The former Towie star stunned her followers when she revealed her new blonde hairdo. However she’s now revealed her transformation was all down to a wig and she’s now embracing her dark locks again. Jess, 35, was spotted out earlier today in Essex with a friend as they headed to the gym for a workout. The reality star turned businesswoman looked happy and relaxed as she strolled along with her pal. Jess' fans loved her new blonde hair and were thrilled when she revealed her dramatic new look. Her sexy blonde snap came as Jess continues to enjoy her romance with Strictly star Giovanni Pernice. The dancer confirmed their romance with a loved-up Instagram snap on Valentine's Day. The dance pro posted a snap of him smooching Jess along with the caption “Buon San Valentino @jesswright77.” Jess meanwhile, shared a pic of her holding hands with a man wearing a ring with the initials “GP”. The confirmation of the romance came after The Sun Online exclusively revealed back in December that they'd been dating for a month in secret. The pair were pictured looking cosy enjoying a drink before watching Dream Girls in the West End back in November with onlookers noticing their intimate body language. A friend of Jess confirmed they were dating, telling The Sun Online: “They've been on a few dates, but it's early days. “They met through her brother Mark's Strictly connections from when he was on the show and they're getting to know each other.” Most Read in TV & Showbiz'D**K IS DANGEROUS' Jennifer Lawrence says she never has sex because she's scared of germs TAKING FLACK Andrew Brady accused of cheating on Caroline Flack hours after they go public HELLFIRE TO PAY EastEnders' Mick beaten by Aidan as the gangster threatens to burn the Vic BIT AWKS Caroline Flack 'contacts woman who spent night with star's new love Andrew Brady' THE Continue Reading

Mark Wright had to borrow £700k from wife Michelle Keegan for Essex property deal

MARK Wright is set to be millions of pounds richer thanks to his latest property development - but he couldn't have done it without a hefty loan from his wife Michelle Keegan. The Sun Online can exclusively reveal that the Extra host and former Towie star, 31, had to borrow a whopping £700,000 from his millionaire spouse, and she's even charging him interest. The former Coronation Street actress loaned Mark's company, Chigwell Properties Limited, £707,595.00 on 24th September 2015, according to documents filed with Companies House. Michelle charged the company a four percent annual interest rate, and Mark paid her back - in full - on 5th October 2015. But it's not just Michelle who Mark hit up for some cold, hard, cash - he also borrowed £58,500 from his sister, Jessica Wright. Jessica handed over the money on 30th September 2015, and charged the same four percent interest rate as Michelle. Mark settled the loan in full on 12 January 2016. Most read in TV & Showbiz'HE'S FUMING' Pete Andre 'furious' with Katie Price over son Junior's clothing range UTTERLY HEARTBROKEN Bill Roache on Corrie leave after daughter dies at 50 in third tragedy lou's out Louise Redknapp hits the town after it was revealed ex Jamie 'is dating model' THE TRUTH HURTS Jeremy McConnell breaks down after Jeremy Kyle slams him as a woman beater MUM's word Louise Redknapp says she doesn't have time to brush hair now she's a single mum TOOTH AT LAST EastEnders fans convinced Aidan Maguire's box teeth belong to Luke Browning 'i still love her' Chris Hughes tears up as he admits he's 'obsessed' with ex Olivia BACK IN THE GAME Jamie Redknapp 'secretly dating stunning model' after Louise split KNIFE HORROR Geordie Shore's Sophie Kasaei 'confronts knifeman in terrifying home raid' 'WHO WAS THAT?' This Morning fans in hysterics after random woman sneaks on to the show Mark stands to make the windfall after he bought a seven bedroom Essex mansion and turned it into four separate Continue Reading

Jess Wright looks unrecognisable as she swaps brunette locks for blonde wig

JESSICA Wright looked unrecognisable as she swapped her brunette locks for a blonde wig. The reality babe looked incredible in her latest Instagram shot, but left fans astounded by her transformation. Some of her followers even likened her look to that of one of her former Towie co-stars, saying: "omg I thought you were Chloe Sims aww." Jess started off by posting a close up of her with golden locks and captioned it: "💁🏼‍♀️" But after fans were left wondering if it was her real hair, she posted another shot and wrote: "Going. Going. Blonde. Make up- @mellysophiamua Hair - custom made wig by @jaybirminghamhair" The Essex stunner looked incredible in her black strapless top and matching trousers. She wore her make-up dramatic and had her lips extra full. Her blonde wig was styled in natural beachy waves that flowed down her shoulders. Jess's new look comes as she continues to enjoy her romance with Strictly star Giovanni Pernice. The dancer confirmed their romance with a loved-up Instagram snap on Valentine's Day. The dance pro posted a snap of him smooching Jess along with the caption "Buon San Valentino ❤ @jesswright77." Jess meanwhile, shared a pic of her holding hands with a man  wearing a ring with the initials 'GP.' The confirmation of the romance came after The Sun Online exclusively revealed back in December that they'd been dating for a month in secret. The pair were pictured looking cosy enjoying a drink before watching Dream Girls in the West End back in November with onlookers noticing their intimate body language. A friend of Jess confirmed they were dating, telling The Sun Online: "They've been on a few dates, but it's early days. "They met through her brother Mark's Strictly connections from when he was on the show and they're getting to know each other." Meanwhile an onlooker at the musical who saw the pair told The Sun Online: "Giovanni was in the stalls bar and he bought two drinks, then Jess Continue Reading

Tom Cruise’s Scientologist matchmakers invited Scarlett Johansson, Kate Bosworth, Jessica Alba, Lindsay Lohan and Katie Holmes to ‘auditions’ for bogus part in ‘Mission: Impossible’ series: book

Show me the honeys! A bevy of Hollywood beauties summoned for auditions to star opposite Tom Cruise were unwittingly vying for the role of his third wife, an explosive new book reports. The clueless contestants invited to pursue the bogus part in the “Mission: Impossible” series included Scarlett Johansson, Kate Bosworth, Jessica Alba, Lindsay Lohan — and bride-to-be Katie Holmes. PHOTOS: CELEBRITY ODD COUPLES PHOTOS: SHORTEST HOLLYWOOD MARRIAGES According to “Going Clear: Scientology, Hollywood and the Prison of Belief,” the frisky business began after the “Risky Business” star ended his three-year relationship with Oscar-winning actress Penelope Cruz in 2004. Their split was reportedly in part over her failure to fully embrace Scientology. Rob Kim/FilmMagic Scarlett Johansson attends the 'Hitchcock' premiere in New York in November. During a postbreakup trip to Madrid for the opening of a new church, the book reported, “Cruise heatedly complained to his sister that no one had been able to find him a new girlfriend.” RELATED: TOM CRUISE 'DIRTY DANCES' WITH QUEENS NATIVE CYNTHIA JORGE Cruise — whose marriages to actresses Nicole Kidman and Mimi Rogers ended in divorce — made the same complaint to Scientology leader/best friend David Miscavige. The church’s head man wasted no time in conducting his own celebrity version of “The Bachelor,” the book reports. Michael Tran/FilmMagic Jessica Alba attends the 70th Annual Golden Globe Awards nominations announcement held at The Beverly Hilton in December. Miscavige immediately instructed church members to scour the congregation for its best-looking female members, the book says. A lawyer for Cruise insisted that the girlfriend gripes in Spain never happened. The courting of Tinseltown talent on Cruise’s behalf reportedly came after the collapse of his relationship with “Modern Continue Reading

Jermaine Wright: Former death row inmate to go free

WILMINGTON – A man who once held the distinction of being the longest-serving inmate on Delaware's death row may soon walk free after a judge tossed out his videotaped confession Tuesday.The prosecution is expected to appeal the ruling since the confession, where 42-year-old Jermaine M. Wright admitted to the 1991 killing of 66-year-old Phillip G. Seifert, was the heart of the state's case in the retrial. But in order to proceed with the appeal, the state must first procedurally dismiss the charges against Wright, thus releasing him from prison, which is expected to happen on or before Jan. 3."Today's action by Judge Parkins is a disgrace to the rule of law," said Royce Seifert, son of Phillip Seifert, after the hearing where Superior Court Judge John A. Parkins Jr. announced his plans to suppress the confession. Seifert said Parkins chose "pity over justice."Members of Wright's family were in the courtroom but declined comment, though Wright's attorneys, Eugene Maurer Jr. and Herbert Mondros said they were pleased with the ruling."We're obviously thrilled. It's a major, major, major victory for Mr. Wright," Maurer said outside the courtroom. OPINION: Should Delaware still have the death penalty?Wright's conviction and death sentence were overturned by the Delaware Supreme Court earlier this year because the justices found that evidence that could have helped the defense in 1991 was improperly withheld by prosecutors, requiring a new trial.After that ruling, Wright's attorneys filed a motion to suppress the videotaped confession based on the fact that Wright was high on heroin at the time and was not properly read his Miranda rights. Prosecutors, meanwhile, sought to have Parkins recuse himself from hearing the case because Parkins had earlier ruled that he had "grave concerns" about the evidence against Wright and found it constitutionally infirm, leaving him with "no confidence in the verdict."On Tuesday Parkins declined to step aside, detailing his Continue Reading

Jessica Chastain wins 2011 Gucci Award for Women in Cinema at Venice Film Festival

Actress Jessica Chastain is Gucci's latest "it" girl.Venice Film Festival, singer, actress and now film director Madonna presented Chastain with the Italian fashion house's 2011 Award for Women in Cinema for her performance in Terrence Malick's film "Tree of Life."CELEBS ON THE RED CARPET AT THE VENICE FILM FESTIVALRobin Wright, Valeria Golino and James Franco, according to a press release from Gucci.Jessica Chastain (right) receives Gucci award from Madonna and fashion journalist Frida Gianinni at the 2011 Venice Film Festival. (Courtesy of Gucci).New York University students will also receive the fruits of Chastain's labor – the award includes a $25,000 grant to the Maurice Kanbar Institute of Film and Television at NYU's Tisch School of the Arts in Chastain's name. Salma Hayek, Abbie Cornish and Evan Rachel Wood, dressed in head to toe Gucci for the event.  Elie Saab's 2011 couture collection on the festival red carpet for the premiere of her film "Wild Salome." Join the Conversation: Continue Reading

Sarah Jessica Parker’s fashion icon status is due to her ‘small army’ of help: Supermodel Blogger

Sarah Jessica Parker is no fashion icon, according to our favorite former model. In one of her latest blog posts, Emily Sandberg — aka the Supermodel Blogger — takes aim at celebrities who are revered for their fashion-forward thinking when in reality it's the artistic directors and stylists that deserve all the credit. "Not only is a celebrity last in a long chain of creative decisions," Sandberg writes, "most of them don't even decide what goes on their bodies, Sarah Jessica Parker being one of them." In Parker's case, Sandberg contends if it weren't for acclaimed "Sex and the City" costume designer Patricia Field, Anna Wintour never would have picked her to grace the cover of Vogue. So how does Parker do it? According to Sandberg, "She employs a small army of people." For Sandberg's sake, let's hope SJP doesn't provide them with weapons. Jonas brother gets PG-13 Kevin Jonas is a classic clinger. The singer kept close tabs on his wife, Danielle Deleasa, when they dined with brother Joe Jonas at La Esquina Friday night. A spy at the downtown hot spot saw Kevin personally escort his Mrs. to the rest room and stand guard while she answered nature's call. After dinner, the Jo-Bros posed for a photo with a fan, and Kevin doled out some sugar to his wife. On the way out, he gave her a big kiss and a squeeze on the derrière. Disney would not approve. King Shatner gets shafted William Shatner may be Canada's most likely king, but he still had trouble getting the country to loosen its purse strings. The original Captain Kirk and his wife, Elizabeth Martin, beamed aboard the U.S.S. Intrepid on Saturday evening for Epix special screening of "The Captains," Shatner's documentary about the actors who've commanded "Star Trek" vessels over the years. readers recently chose Shatner — over poet Leonard Cohen and novelist Margaret Atwood — as the Canadian they'd most like to see become the first king or queen. And yet, Continue Reading

Sean Penn dating Sports Illustrated model Jessica White

Don't feel too bad about Sean Penn's breakup with longtime spouse Robin Wright. The Oscar Award-winning actor is already on the rebound with a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model, reports. Penn, named Best Actor early this year for portraying gay San Francisco politico Harvey Milk, was seen squiring new girlfriend Jessica White around Manhattan last weekend. The couple was reportedly spotted Friday night having an intimate chicken dinner at Hotel Griffou, where they knocked back vodka and seemed very comfortable with each other. "They were holding hands," a witness said. "They seemed really into each other. She was laying on him. She was laying on his shoulder. He seemed really into her." On Saturday, Penn, 49, and White, 25, attended a birthday party for model Noemie Lenoir at Meatpacking District hotspot Abe & Arthur's, where they arrived holding hands. A source says the pair is "together all the time. They are pretty serious together. She wants to get serious with him and it seems like he is really into her too." Penn, who reportedly met the model at Kid Rock's house last month, had a rocky relationship with ex-wife-to-be Wright, best-known for her roles in "The Princess Bride" and "Forrest Gump." The couple, who wed in 1996 and have two teenage sons, first broke up last year, then briefly reconciled before filing for divorce in August, citing "irreconcilable differences." White isn't the first swimsuit model to comfort Penn after a breakup. Soon after his temporary separation from Wright last year, Penn was romantically linked to Petra Nemcova. Join the Conversation: Continue Reading

Mets’ David Wright says it’s way too soon to talk about October

With a record crowd at Citi Field Monday, Mets fever is alive and well in Queens. And while the the Mets talked all winter about being a playoff team, David Wright says it’s way too early to start worrying about October baseball. He even said this team should not be compared to the 2006 squad that rolled to the NL East title or the 2007 and 2008 teams that fell just short. “Let’s not go crazy,” Wright said Monday of the Mets’ 4-3 record. “It’s early but I love the energy that these guys bring. I like the personality and the clubhouse atmosphere that we have.” RELATED: METS FANS SET TO FLOCK TO SEE MATT HARVEY'S RETURN TO CITI But Terry Collins welcomed the challenge, saying “it’s time” for a new bar to be set. “You should be expected to win, with the pieces we added,” said Collins. “Look at last year — without Harvey in the rotation and not a healthy David Wright, we played pretty stinkin’ good. I’m not afraid to talk about it, talk about winning.” GM Sandy Alderson had a more measured approach, saying he saw “encouraging things about the first six games,” including the bullpen’s effort over that stretch. “I think we’ve got depth, not totally proven, a little bit inexperienced. I like the pieces that we have.” THAT’S GOLD, JERRYMets fan Jerry Seinfeld and new relief pitcher Jerry Blevins, who has been nothing short of dominant since he was acquired in a trade with Washington last month. The southpaw pitched a scoreless eighth inning Monday against the heart of the Phillies’ batting order, getting lefties Odubel Herrera (flyout) and Chase Utley (groundout) before whiffing Ryan Howard to end the inning. RELATED: DEGROM, METS LOOK PERFECTLY FLAWED IN HOME OPENER “It definitely can’t hurt to see the guys beforehand, know their type of swing,” Continue Reading