A recent report states that 15 different women have accused Apple HR of mishandling serious sexual misconduct allegations and more than half claim that the firm retaliated against them for filing the complaints.
The Financial Times reports that 15 different women are accusing Apple HR of mishandling serious misconduct allegations, and more than half claim that the company retaliated against them for bringing the complaints.
One individual's allegations related to a sexual assault committed outside of work hours and premises, but the human resources manager responding was allegedly dismissive, comparing the attack to a "minor traffic accident."
The allegation pertained to a woman being partially undressed by a colleague while asleep.
The FT reports:
Megan Mohr was five years into her Apple career when, in 2013, a male colleague took advantage of her after a platonic night out drinking together.
After the colleague drove her home and helped her inside, she briefly fell asleep before waking to the sound of clicking. The colleague had removed her shirt and bra. He was snapping photos, and grinning.
Mohr claims that a previous poor experience with Apple HR resulted in her not reporting the incident at the time, but following the #MeToo movement, she came forward with the allegations. However, she was told that Apple wouldn't have taken any action against the colleague, even if they admitted to the offense.
The FT reports:
Mohr thought this was a modest ask, but the email exchange seen by the Financial Times soon turned rigid and defensive. The HR representative displayed little empathy or experience dealing with sexual misconduct. He analogised her experience to "a minor traffic accident" to explain how Apple couldn't really get involved.
Mohr alleges that Apple HR responded by saying, "Although what he did was reprehensible as a person and potentially criminal, as an Apple employee he hasn't violated any policy in the context of his Apple work."
Mohr left the company, stating that she wants Apple to align its policies with its claimed values: "I just want Apple to be the company it pretends to be for its customers," she said.
Read more at the Financial Times here.
Lucas Nolan is a reporter for Breitbart News covering issues of free speech and online censorship. Follow him on Twitter @LucasNolan
- House passes bill to end forced arbitration in sexual misconduct cases
- Senate passes bill ending forced arbitration in sexual misconduct cases
- Cuomo Calls Sexual Harassment Claims ‘Bogus’ In New Interview, But New York AG Maintains He’s A ‘Serial Sexual Harasser’
- California State University chancellor resigns over his handling of sexual misconduct complaints
- Activist ousted from protest movement amid sexual misconduct allegations
- California State University president resigns over claims he mishandled sexual harassment allegations
- Police Now Involved After 12 Women File Sexual Misconduct Lawsuits Against Deshaun Watson
- NFL Says it Will Probe New Sexual Harassment Claims Against Dan Snyder
- Shaun White apologizes for dismissing sexual misconduct allegations against him as 'gossip'
- Microsoft Moves to End Secrecy in Sexual Harassment Claims
- US Figure Skating pays $1.45 million to settle sexual abuse claims by former skater
- Sexual misconduct still little understood
- Another Alleged Victim Speaks Out Against Ex-UCLA Gynecologist Charged With Sexual Misconduct
- University of California to Pay $243 Million to Settle Sexual Abuse Claims
- Famed figure skating coach Richard Callaghan banned for life following investigation of sexual misconduct allegations
- US Soccer responds to players' dismay over misconduct claims
- Senate Passes Bill Banning Mandatory Arbitration Clauses For Harassment, Sexual Assault Claims
- UCLA settling allegations former gynecologist sexually abused hundreds of women for $246M
- Gretchen Carlson Celebrates Passage Of Ban On Forced Arbitration In Sexual Harassment Cases: “It Will … Stop The Bad Behavior”
- Senate passes bill ending forced arbitration in sexual harassment and assault cases in workplace
|Chuntihavi NEW Fashion Design Hard Skin Case Cover Shell for Mobilephone Apple Iphone 5 5S--sexual love check it now at Amazon||Loving Sex - Juli Ashton's Sexuality Reports 4-DVD Boxed Gift Set$59.95||Apple News Reporter check it now at Amazon||The Hite Report : A Nationwide Study of Female Sexuality$68.93||Sexualities in World Politics: How LGBTQ claims shape International Relations (Interventions)$48.95||Clergy Sexual Misconduct: A Systems Approach to Prevention, Intervention, and Oversight4.2★ / $24.95||How Little We Knew: Collusion and Confusion with Sexual Misconduct$5.32||The Penn State Report: Complete Investigative Findings Related to Child Sexual Abuse Committed by Gerald A. Sandusky$19.95||The Janus Report on Sexual Behavior check it now at Amazon||Sexual Misconduct$14.99||The Hite Report on Male Sexuality check it now at Amazon||The Stain That Stays: The Church's response to the sexual misconduct of its leaders$17.99||The Hite Report: A National Study of Female Sexuality check it now at Amazon||The Claiming of Rouge in the Deep Woods (Twisted Fairy Tales for the Sexually Adventurous) (Volume 1)$8.5||The gay report: Lesbians and gay men speak out about sexual experiences and lifestyles$8.73||Social Security: Your 'Hidden' Benefits and How to Claim Them (Special report)$20||Questions And Answers About Clergy Sexual Misconduct (From the Interfaith Sexual Trauma Institute)$49.98||LEAD Workbook: Treatment for High-Risk Sexual Misconduct5.0★ / check it now at Amazon||Campus Sexual Assault (CSA) Study, Final Report4.0★ / $19.75||Gay Catholic Priests and Clerical Sexual Misconduct: Breaking the Silence$62.72||Report of the House of Bishops Working Group on Human Sexuality: (The Pilling Report)$22.18||Writing Medico-Legal Reports in Civil Claims: An Essential Guide check it now at Amazon||There Is No Gray In Moral Failure: A Practical Guide in Preventing Sexual and Financial Misconduct (Volume 1)$12||Sexual Abuse of Power in the Black Church: Sexual Misconduct in the African American Churches$11.95||Betrayal of Trust: Confronting and Preventing Clergy Sexual Misconduct$19.97||Megan's Law Nationwide and ... The Apple Of My Eye Childhood Sexual Abuse Prevention Program check it now at Amazon||Innocence Denied: A Guide to Preventing Sexual Misconduct by Teachers and Coaches check it now at Amazon||Sex and Hypnosis: A Doctor's Report on the Daring New Therapy for Emotional Problems and Sexual Conflicts5.0★ / check it now at Amazon||The Credit Slave (Credit Report, Banks, Debt Collection, Small Claims, Bankruptcy)$6.31||The Kinsey Institute New Report on Sex: What You Must Know to Be Sexually Literate check it now at Amazon||The Hite Report: A Nationwide Study of Female Sexuality check it now at Amazon||Apples and Oranges: A Woman's Journey to Sexual Identity check it now at Amazon||Researching Sex and Lies in the Classroom: Allegations of Sexual Misconduct in Schools$44.95||News and Numbers: A Guide to Reporting Statistical Claims and Controversies in Health and Other Fields$43.37||Outrageous Misconduct: The Asbestos Industry on Trial (The Complete New Yorker Reports) check it now at Amazon||Sexual harassment and labor relations (BNA special report)$17.99||Living This Moment of Purity: Sexual Misconduct and its Cosmic Consequences$15.99||The Bingo Report: Mandatory Celibacy and Clergy Sexual Abuse check it now at Amazon||American Sexual Character: Sex, Gender, and National Identity in the Kinsey Reports$72.07||When the Dolls Woke (Apple Classic) check it now at Amazon||Sexual Misconduct in Counseling and Ministry (Contemporary Christian Counseling)$4.75||Insomnia (Sexual Misconduct Book 1) check it now at Amazon||The Claiming of Rouge in the Deep Woods (Twisted Fairy Tales for the Sexually Adventurous Book 1) check it now at Amazon||The Claiming of Rapunzel in Xanadu (Twisted Fairy Tales for the Sexually Adventurous Book 2) check it now at Amazon||Sexual Misconduct - The Complete Series: Volume I, II, and III$2.99||Sexual Misconduct (BWWM Romance) check it now at Amazon||Underneath It All (Sexual Misconduct Book 2)$0.99||Lie To Me (Sexual Misconduct Book 3)$2.99||Jane Doe's Stories of Sexual Misconduct: A Torrid Police and Jailhouse Erotica$3.29||Disavowed: The Sexual Misconduct of the Spy Bianca Jordan5.0★ / $2.99|
Report: Woke Apple Mishandled Sexual Misconduct Claims have 1251 words, post on www.breitbart.com at August 5, 2022. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.