Thursday on FNC's "Tucker Carlson Tonight," Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) warned efforts to bolster the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) was an effort by the Biden administration and Democrats to "weaponize" the government against its people.
The Florida Republican congressman said that paired with Democrats' opposition to firearms, had prompted him to propose legislation.
"Well, Joe Biden is raising taxes, disarming Americans, so of course, they are arming up the IRS like they're preparing to take Fallujah," he said. "Like you mentioned, five million rounds of ammunition, 4,500 firearms, automatic weapons, and $731,000 of taxpayer money spent this year to quite literally weaponize your government against you."
"So, it's not really that Joe Biden and the Democrats hate guns," Gaetz continued. "They just hate law-abiding Americans having them, and they take the money from the people to go and have their own little private arsenals, and it is particularly egregious from a country that militarizes its bureaucracies and then forces its grandmothers to go and fend for themselves on dangerous streets because they defund the police and have cashless bail and other hug-a-thug woke criminal justice policies. That's why I'm introducing legislation to stop it."
Follow Jeff Poor on Twitter @jeff_poor
- Joe Biden, Jimmy Kimmel Urge Americans to Donate to Union Hit with Internal Corruption Accusations
- Joe Biden wins South Carolina Democratic primary – as Sanders takes hit and Trump mocks ‘mini Mike’ Bloomberg’s result
- Democrats elevate health care as virus-era campaign argument
- Biden Wins Michigan Primary, Denying Sanders A State Repeat
- Biden on quarantine timelines: 'Worst thing you can do is raise expectations and then watch them get dashed'
- 2020 on my mind: Democrats have to think like Mitch McConnell
- Gaetz on House Dem Coronavirus Inquiry: ‘Democrats Are Jealous and Out of Power’
- Harris knocks Gaetz for taking issue with money for Howard in relief package
- Biden Says Over 150 Million Americans Killed by Gun Violence Since 2007, Which Would Be Half of U.S. Population
- Some Americans could wait 20 weeks to receive stimulus checks, IRS tells House Democrats
- Biden could be picking the next president: VP choice more important than ever
- Bay Area Billionaire Tom Steyer Drops Out After Biden Wins South Carolina Democratic Primary
- Super Tuesday Election 2020 Results As It Happened: Democrats Face Off in California, Texas and 12 Other States
- Why Can’t Bernie Accept That Democratic Voters Didn’t Want Him?
- Democrats eye additional relief checks for coronavirus
- Top Democratic super PACs team up to boost Biden
- 2020 Daily Trail Markers: Leading Dems want party leaders to rethink Democratic convention
- Biden fights for attention in coronavirus news cycle
- The Hill's Campaign Report: Biden looks for end to Democratic primary
- Joe Biden can't lead the charge from his home in Delaware
|A Weapon for Black Against the Ruy Lopez$19.95||The Civil War: American Against American [VHS]$12||Silent Weapon, the Embargo against Iraq [VHS] check it now at Amazon||Cheshire Cat Quote - Imagination Is the Only Weapon in the War Against Reality Wall Decal- Black (24" X 11") check it now at Amazon||Going for Broke: Japanese American Soldiers in the War against Nazi Germany (Campaigns and Commanders Series)3.0★ / check it now at Amazon||The Battle Against the U-Boat in the American Theater: December 7, 1941-September 2, 1945$10.02||Forbidden Signs: American Culture and the Campaign against Sign Language$28||American Heroes: In the Fight Against Radical Islam$16.33||The American Police State: The Government against the People check it now at Amazon||Opening Repertoire: The Fianchetto System: Weapons for White against the King's Indian and Grünfeld (Everyman Chess)$24.8||Domestic Tyranny: The Making of American Social Policy against Family Violence from Colonial Times to the Present$23||Patriotic Betrayal: The Inside Story of the CIA’s Secret Campaign to Enroll American Students in the Crusade Against Communism$6.25||Against the Odds: African-American Artists and the Harmon Foundation$44.94||Backlash: The Undeclared War Against American Women check it now at Amazon||How Democratic is the American Constitution? Second Edition3.8★ / $13.69||The Black Book of the American Left Volume 4: Islamo-Fascism and the War Against the Jews$26.31||A History of Modern Brazil: The Past Against the Future (Latin American Silhouettes) check it now at Amazon||American Heroes: In the Fight Against Radical Islam (War Stories (B&H Publishing))4.9★ / $9||Every Man's Battle Guide: Weapons for the War Against Sexual Temptation (The Every Man Series)$1.3||The Plots Against the President: FDR, A Nation in Crisis, and the Rise of the American Right$30||Every Young Man's Battle Guide: Weapons for the War Against Sexual Temptation (Every Man Series)$5.6||Dam Busters Manual: A Guide to the Weapons Technology Used Against the Dams and Special Targets of Nazi-Occupied Europe$29.99||All In Against the IRS: Every Gambler's Tax Guide: Second Edition$12.95||Just War Against Terror: The Burden Of American Power In A Violent World check it now at Amazon||The Myth of American Democracy: The Deification of Democratic Governance and the Subversion of Individual Liberty5.0★ / $4.29||Duped America: How Democrats And The Mainstream Media Have Duped The American People And Are Harming Our Country$39.5||American Heroes: In the Fight Against Radical Islam (War Stories Series)$3.9||The Bluest State: How Democrats Created the Massachusetts Blueprint for American Political Disaster check it now at Amazon||Propaganda for war;: The campaign against American neutrality, 1914-1917, check it now at Amazon||Maine Lawsuit Against The IRS: For Unfair Trade Practices$22.95||Against the Tide of American History : The Story of the Mille Lacs Anishinabe. check it now at Amazon||Project Hula: Secret Soviet-American Cooperation in the War Against Japan (The U.S. Navy in the Modern World Series, No. 4) check it now at Amazon||A New American Tea Party: The Counterrevolution Against Bailouts, Handouts, Reckless Spending, and More Taxes$6.98||How to Survive the IRS: My Battles Against Goliath check it now at Amazon||All In Against the IRS: Every Gambler's Tax Guide5.0★ / $12.95||How Democratic Is the American Constitution? 2nd edition by Dahl, Robert A. published by Yale University Press Hardcover check it now at Amazon||The Principled Politician: Governor Ralph Carr and the Fight against Japanese American Internment check it now at Amazon||A Rock Against the Wind: African-American Poems and Letters of Love and Passion$10.06||The Democratic Wish: Popular Participation and the Limits of American Government, Revised Edition check it now at Amazon||Jailed in Democratic Germany: The Ordeal of an American Writer check it now at Amazon||Just War Against Terror: Ethics And The Burden Of American Power In A Violent World$17.04||American Tyranny: Our Tax-Apocalypse Cause for the Fair Tax and The Abolishment of the IRS?$19.95||American Heroes in the Fight Against Radical Islam1.0★ / check it now at Amazon||Right Turn: The Decline of the Democrats and the Future of American Politics$22||North Korea: The Struggle Against American Power$37||Propaganda for War: The Campaign Against American Neutrality, 1914-1917 check it now at Amazon||The Bulldozer and the Big Tent: Blind Republicans, Lame Democrats, and the Recovery of American Ideals$27.1||Judging the Lawyers: A Jury-Box View of the Case Against American Lawyers$15.95||Three Years of Combat Against American Aviation by the Air Defense and Air Forces of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam check it now at Amazon||Police Brutality and White Supremacy: The Fight Against American Traditions$18.95|
Gaetz: Biden, Democrats Weaponizing the IRS Against Americans have 1182 words, post on www.breitbart.com at August 5, 2022. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.