Sen. Lisa Murkowski Lisa Ann Murkowski Murkowski never told White House she would oppose Tanden Tanden withdraws nomination as Biden budget chief Senate GOP whip: Murkowski’s vote on Tanden is ‘fluid’ at the moment MORE (R-Alaska), a key Senate swing vote, said Tuesday evening she never told the White House she would vote against Neera Tanden Neera Tanden Murkowski never told White House she would oppose Tanden On The Money: Tanden withdraws nomination as Biden budget chief | Relief bill tests narrow Democratic majority | Senate confirms Biden’s picks for Commerce, top WH economist Tanden withdraws nomination as Biden budget chief MORE , President Biden Joe Biden Intercept bureau chief: minimum wage was not ‘high priority’ for Biden in COVID-19 relief South Carolina Senate adds firing squad as alternative execution method Obama alum Seth Harris to serve as Biden labor adviser: report MORE 's former nominee to serve as White House budget director, and appeared surprised by the news that the nomination had been withdrawn. Murkowski also noted that White House officials never directly asked how she would vote. ADVERTISEMENT "I never did, they never asked," she said when asked if she ever told the White House how she would… Read full this story
- White House Locked Down Owing to ‘Smoking Objects’ [Updated]
- White House: Donald Trump’s Coronavirus Actions Saved Lives
- White House confusion over Donald Trump's claim he will 'suspend immigration' by executive order as officials struggle to explain what he is going to do and Democrats call him 'xenophobe in chief'
- White House moves to weaken EPA rule on toxic compounds
- White House adviser Peter Navarro accuses China of 'profiteering' by 'hoarding' PPE after 'hiding the virus from the rest of the world'
- Trump reined in? White House aides want to curtail president's role in daily briefings after disinfectant debacle and angry walk-off on Friday because he's damaging chance of re-election
- Democratic governors ask White House for help calling off protesters
- Deaf Americans are urging the White House to use sign language interpreters at coronavirus briefings
- 'We're doing something I love -planting a tree!' Donald Trump marks Earth Day at the White House with Melania's first public engagement since March - and a display of how NOT to socially distance
- Book World: A White House correspondent confronts Trump's tantrums and untruths
Murkowski never told White House she would oppose Tanden have 379 words, post on thehill.com at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.