She’s currently counting down the days until she welcomes the birth of her first child with her partner of seven years, Martin.
And Kate Lawler, 40, has revealed that she’s ’embracing’ all of the changes she’s going through, including the weight gain and having ‘nipples like cigarette butts’.
Speaking on her Maybe Baby podcast with her beau and guest Giovanna Fletcher, the Big Brother winner admitted she’s found the entire process fascinating.
Changes: Kate Lawler has revealed that she’s ’embracing’ all of the changes she’s going through, including the weight gain and having ‘nipples like cigarette butts’
She said: ‘I’ve really embraced the changes in my body. It’s the biggest I’ve been and I love it. I even love my massive areolas and the fact my nipples look like cigarette butts, I do love it.’
During her chat with the I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! star, Kate went on to share her delight in seeing more women not feeling the pressure to rush back to the gym after giving birth.
‘I think we’ve progressed in terms of how women behave on social media behave after their pregnancy. I see more and more women celebrate their bodies, not looking as they were, even six months after having their baby.’
Elsewhere, Kate admitted to being adamant about never wanting children, until she turned 40 and realised Martin was the one she wanted to have a baby with.
Fascinating: Speaking on her Maybe Baby podcast with her beau and guest Giovanna Fletcher, the Big Brother winner admitted she’s found the entire process fascinating
Copy Kate’s maternity look in a Lindex bra
As much as we love sexy lace lingerie, you can never go wrong with fuss-free, practical pieces you can wear all day.
The latter style is especially a go-to when pregnant, which Kate Lawler is proving here in a nursing bra by Lindex.
The black bra is crafted from organic cotton, so it’s super soft and kind to the skin plus with the wrap-over silhouette, so it’s also supportive.
It comes as part of a two-pack you can shop at Asos (click right) but if you want to check out similar bras first head to the carousel for our picks.
From H&M to Figleaves we’ve got you covered all throughout your pregnancy and beyond.
* PRICES MAY NOT BE AS ADVERTISED
When asked by mother-of-three Giovanna what led to her decision to get pregnant, Kate, which is due to give birth this month, joked: ‘My salesman boyfriend. Being with someone for so long and still feeling content and happy.
‘I kept saying to [Martin], “You would be the person I want kids with but I just don’t want them”, and then it got to, “Well, let’s do a podcast and find out what it’s really like”.
“When I turned 40 last May, it it was almost like overnight I felt like I was ready finally.
‘We went to a fertility clinic and she told me my egg count was very low and having that [knowledge], it’s so final because at some point in our lives, we can’t debate it anymore.’
The podcast served to be the final episode of the season for Kate and Martin, who revealed that they have been quietly documenting their journey for a TV show.
Changes: On Thursday, Kate posed in black lingerie and asked her followers for advice on the skin pigmentation around her derriere
Last week, the Virgin Radio presenter gave a candid update on her pregnancy, as she shared a photo of her bump on Wednesday night.
The star, who is expecting a baby girl, is just over a week away from welcoming her baby via elective cesarean.
Posing in black underwear, Kate proudly displayed her bump as she gave an honest update on her third trimester feelings and symptoms.
‘Ho my gosh 2.5 weeks to go!’ she told her followers before adding: ‘Peeing 5 times a night, bump is rock hard, not sleeping much at all, can’t see my toes, nesting like cray.’
The star recently completed her final week presenting her Drive Time show for Virgin Radio before taking maternity leave, while she and Martin are also currently filming a new TV show together.
First child: The star is expecting a baby girl with her partner of seven years Martin, and has shared regular updates throughout her pregnancy
Kate has been very candid throughout her pregnancy and often updates fans on how she’s feeling as her due date approaches.
Last month, the former reality star shared her worries that Martin may not be able to attend the birth of their child due to rising COVID-19 cases.
The mum-to-be emotionally admitted in a video shared to her Instagram stories that she is ‘terrified’ at the thought of having to ‘go it alone’.
She explained that she was warned by her obstetrician that ‘there is a chance’ her partner might not be able to go to hospital with her amid the coronavirus crisis.
A teary-eyed Kate told her followers: ’I’ve been crying, that’s why I look like death. So I’ve just got off the phone with my obstetrician, we were talking about the birth and my abdominal birth has been booked in, six weeks from today I’m going to have it.
Concerns: Revealing her anxieties ahead of the birth, Kate shared her worries that her partner Martin may not be able to attend the birth of their child due to rising COVID-19 cases
‘But because of COVID cases on the rise there’s a chance that Boj might not be able to come to hospital with me and I might have to go it alone.’
She went on to explain that she has a ‘huge fear of childbirth’ and said she is ‘upset’ at the thought of welcoming her baby ‘without the person I love holding my hand’.
Kate continued: ‘So first of all, my heart goes out to any woman who’s had to give birth without their partner there.
‘As someone who has a huge fear of childbirth, the idea of giving birth to my baby alone without the person I love there holding my hand is just terrifying.
Reality stardom: Kate shot to fame on the third season of Big Brother, which she went on to win
‘It’s just not for me, it’s not what I want. So of course I’m upset, but there’s nothing we can do.’
Current NHS guidelines set out in mid December state that pregnant women should be allowed to take someone with them to hospital appointments and have them by their side during labour.
Under COVID regulations brought in in 2020 mothers-to-be were required to go to appointments alone and leave partners, friends or relatives outside.
Kate scheduled an elective abdominal birth on the NHS due to her fear of spontaneous births.
The Big Brother star announced her pregnancy in September, two years after revealing her engagement to Martin.
CURRENT NHS GUIDELINES FOR MATERNITY SERVICES IN ENGLAND
In December 2020 the NHS issued new guidelines for all hospital trusts in England ‘to urgently complete any further action needed so that partners can accompany women to all appointments and throughout birth.’
Three steps have been advised:
1. Undertake a risk assessment in each part of maternity service to identify precisely whether and if so where there is an elevated risk of COVID-19 transmission if support people are present (eg if space prevents social distancing)
2. Make changes to the configuration of space used to provide care and/or how the available space is used to address the issues highlighted in the risk assessment, alongside provision of other appropriate infection prevention and control measures, including training and PPE
3. Use your available testing capacity (eg PCR, rapid PCR testing, or lateral flow testing) to test women and their support people to help mitigate infection risks, in particular for scan appointments, for fetal medicine appointments, at birth, and for parents whose babies require neonatal care. Treat support people who test negative as part of the team supporting the woman
- Tara Palmer-Tomkinson 'predicted her own death' as its revealed she was £200,000 in debt after her women’s fashion line racked up huge overheads
- 'Merry Christmas from us': Pregnant Iskra Lawrence cradles her baby bump while posing in red lingerie
- Pregnant Millie Mackintosh shows off her bump in sporty underwear as she reveals her baby girl is now the size of an aubergine
- Iskra Lawrence cradles her baby bump as she poses NUDE in a stunning pregnancy shoot ahead of welcoming her first child
- Kate Middleton royal baby LIVE: Latest news on new prince's name as family prepare to visit
- Sheridan Smith PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Pregnant star, 38, unveils her baby bump for the first time as she visits the dentist with fiancé Jamie Horn, 28
- Rebekah Vardy says she's 'ecstatic' after welcoming a 'beautiful' baby girl... as she reveals that husband Jamie was by her side during the birth
- 'We are totally in love': Rebekah Vardy gives birth to her FIFTH child... with 'over the moon' Jamie confirming they have welcomed a baby girl
- 'It's .... baby Vardy!' Twitter erupts as Rebekah and Jamie announce they have welcomed a little girl... after THAT Coleen Rooney WAG war
- Transgender man gives birth to non-binary partner's baby with female sperm donor
- Helen Flanagan vents about having cellulite on her thighs and feeling like the 'biggest sloth' after over-indulging in too much chocolate at Christmas
- The Queen's great-grandhuggers! New video shows Prince George embraced wheelchair-bound lady at Christmas Day church service FIRST - prompting Princess Charlotte to also offer a hug
- These Celebrities Can't Stop Loving On Themselves—Why You Should Follow Their Lead
- Mother-of-three who feared her body was 'disgusting' shows off her cellulite and stretch marks after learning to love her figure following her 111lbs weight loss
- 'David and I have come a long way': Victoria Beckham muses over her marriage as she leads the stars reflecting on their 2019 in legion of sweet posts
- Kate Ferdinand fought a 15-year battle with body dysmorphia and had panic attacks so bad her hair fell out
- From Archie to Hannah and Rupert – we all have BIG regrets about our baby names
- From ditching partners to designing erotic outfits, how Fifty Shades of Grey changed these women’s lives
- 'It's OK to be angry about being childless': After five years and 15 rounds of IVF costing £80,000, CNN news presenter Hannah Vaughan Jones tells of her agony - and joy as she prepares give birth to her first child next month
- Counting On star Kendra Duggar is seen writhing in agony as she endures an excruciating labor - but her nurse tells her NOT to push because her doctor is busy delivering another baby
|Eternal(TM) Unisex Fashion Faux Leather Band Designer Fist I'm The Best Casual Quartz Watch Red1.0★ / check it now at Amazon||Doctor Dr WHO iphone 5C Wallet Card Flip Case Tardis Police Box Dalek PU Leather (Trust me I'm the Doctor DR7)1.0★ / check it now at Amazon||Doctor Dr WHO iphone 4 4G 4S Wallet Card Flip Case Tardis Police Box Dalek PU Leather (Trust me I'm the Doctor DR7)4.0★ / check it now at Amazon||NakedShield Samsung Galaxy Prevail LTE / Galaxy Core Prime (Keep Calm and I'm The Nurse) Total Hard Armor LifeStyle Phone Case5.0★ / check it now at Amazon||NakedShield Iphone 6 (4.7) (Keep Calm and I'm The Nurse) Armor Tough ShockProof Phone KickStand Case3.0★ / check it now at Amazon||I Can't Keep Calm I'm The Bride To Be iPhone 4 4s Hard Case5.0★ / check it now at Amazon||I Can't Keep Calm I'm The Bride To Be Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 Case4.0★ / check it now at Amazon||Statue of Liberty I Love New York Post Card Vintage the City That Never Sleeps Iphone 4 4s Hard Case5.0★ / check it now at Amazon||Keep Calm I'm The Doctor iPhone 4 4s Case by GD check it now at Amazon||(201bi4) I Love The Legend of Zelda Apple iPhone 4 / 4S Black Case check it now at Amazon||The I Love Lucy Christmas Special - Colorized For Kids of All Ages4.6★ / $2.99||I Love Toy Trains - Roar of the Rails$9.99||Margaret Cho - I'm the One That I Want$1.61||The Biggest Focker Collection Ever (Meet the Parents / Meet the Fockers / Little Fockers) [Blu-ray]4.0★ / check it now at Amazon||Margaret Cho Collection (I'm the One That I Want / Notorious C.H.O. / Revolution)4.6★ / $39.95||Rare TV Detectives: Martin Kane / Boston Blackie / I'm The Law / Follow That Man$6.98||The Best of I Love Toy Trains, Parts 7-12$9.99||The Best of I Love Lucy - 14 Hilarious Episodes DVD check it now at Amazon||Lucy Mania: The Toast of The Town Salutes "I Love Lucy"$16.4||Pusher III - I'm the Angel of Death4.0★ / $8.83||I'm the King of the Castle (Non-US Format, PAL Region 2)5.0★ / check it now at Amazon||I'm the Big Sister - Single Use Camera - Gift3.2★ / check it now at Amazon||I'm the Big Brother - Single Use Camera - Gift check it now at Amazon||Amscan Boys Cute "I'M The Big Brother" Party Award Ribbon (Pack Of 1), Blue, 5 1/2" check it now at Amazon||Needle Thru Balloon From Royal Magic - The Best Version of This Classic You've Ever Performed!4.8★ / $15.01||Monster High I Love Fashion Doll Clawdeen Wolf-daughter of the Werewolf with 3 Gore-geous Outifits check it now at Amazon||Bikini Barb..Singing the SMASH Hit.."I'm SEXY & I Know It!!! AS SEEN ON "LIVE" WITH KELLY & MICHAEL!!!$15987.1||M.I. Hummel Lilly of the Valley Porcelain Bank with Lock and Key check it now at Amazon||I'm the Boss! Card Game$48.41||TY Beanie Babies - I LOVE YOU the Bears (set of 2) check it now at Amazon||Animated Singing Bingo Bear To The Song "Celebration" With The Words Printed "Five Across-I'm the Boss" On Jacket! check it now at Amazon||I'm the Boss Game check it now at Amazon||Underground Toys Doctor Who "Keep Calm I'm The Doctor" iPhone 5 Case$2.99||Doctor Who Trust Me I'm The Doctor Button Magnet check it now at Amazon||Forum Novelties 56084 Bride to Be "I'm the Mother of the Bride" Button5.0★ / check it now at Amazon||Barbie Becky I'm the School Photographer$49.99||Gund I'm The Little Sister Message 12" Bear Plush check it now at Amazon||Gund I'm The Little Brother Message 12" Bear Plush check it now at Amazon||I Love Lucy Barbie Doll Lucy Ricardo As Santa Mattel Barbie$119||Barbie BECKY I'm The School Photographer! Doll with Wheelchair (1998) check it now at Amazon||VideoNow - Spongebob Squarepants: No Free Rides & I'm Your Biggest Fanatic (Personal Video Disk PVD Format)$22.05||Gund I'm the Big Sister Plush Bear Holding Baby check it now at Amazon||Pirates of the Caribbean I Love Jack Messenger Bag check it now at Amazon||I'm the Little Sister Ariel Shirt check it now at Amazon||I Love One Direction Bracelet Silicone Wristband with member names set of 8 pcs4.7★ / check it now at Amazon||I Am Who I Am Because of You 2017 Every Reason Hope Dream I've Ever Had I'll Always Be Yours Love Porcelain Ornament Notebook check it now at Amazon||I'M THE BOSS Hat Various Colors (White)$17.99||Trust Me I'm The Doctor - Circle - Window Bumper Locker Sticker check it now at Amazon||Vern Jackson, Higher Than I've Ever Been$13.91||Braille Embossed Birthday Greeting Card Today You're Older Than You've Ever Been! check it now at Amazon|
'I'm the biggest I've ever been and I love it!' Pregnant Kate Lawler reveals she's 'embracing' her changing body and loves having 'nipples like cigarette butts' as she awaits birth of first child have 2644 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 2, 2021. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.