close Video John James delivers powerful message on power of American dream at CPAC Iraq War veteran and Republican Michigan Senate hopeful John James documents his journey from slavery descendant to candidate for Congress. Michigan’s Board of State Canvassers should delay Monday’s planned certification of the state’s Nov. 3 election results, a prominent state Republican said Friday. John James, the GOP candidate who competed in the state’s U.S. Senate race earlier this month – but has not yet conceded to Democratic incumbent Sen. Gary Peters – made the request to the four member canvasser board, according to the Detroit Free Press. “I submit this request because I am interested in the truth and protecting the integrity of our elections,” James wrote to the board, according to the newspaper. “Sometimes the truth takes time to surface, and it’s rarely easy to get to.” MICHIGAN LAWMAKERS MEET WITH TRUMP, SAY THEY ARE UNAWARE OF INFO THAT WOULD CHANGE ELECTION RESULTS The panel, composed of two Republicans and two Democrats, is set to meet Monday to certify the state’s presidential election results, which showed Democrat Joe Biden defeating President Trump by about 155,000 votes, according to the Fox News Decision Desk. In a… Read full this story
- Liberal appeal for strategic votes in B.C. Interior is 'fear-mongering,' Green candidate says
- Democratic debate: Candidates say President Trump is corrupt, call for impeachment
- Different Microsoft Certifications For Programmers and Developers
- Cisco Certification - What You Need to Know About the Exam
- ACME Packet Certifications
- ITIL Foundation Certification Examination Taking Tips
- Timeline Of The GOP’s Relationship With Trump
- Barack Obama Loses in Brazilian Elections!
- 10 Steps to a Quality Cisco Certification
- Republican senators both blast and praise Trump's Syria policy
Michigan should delay election certification, GOP Senate candidate says have 301 words, post on www.foxnews.com at November 21, 2020. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.