close Video Why Donald Trump is keeping up the fight over 2020 election results Charlie Hurt and former White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus discuss the president’s claims on ‘Hannity’ President Trump called into an event held by Pennsylvania Republicans on Wednesday, where he reiterated his claim that he won the Nov. 3 election and reasserted claims of voting irregularities. “This election was rigged and we can’t let that happen. We can’t let it happen for our country,” Trump said via speakerphone. “And this election has to be turned around, because we won Pennsylvania by a lot and we won all these swing states by a lot.” Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, who attended the public hearing, argued that the Trump campaign has been denied the opportunity “almost uniformly” to raise concerns about voter fraud, and claimed mail-in ballots were the “primary device” used to carry out the alleged fraud. FAST FACTS The campaign also alleges Republicans were denied the opportunity to observe the canvassing process Giuliani claimed that similar schemes also took place in Michigan, Wisconsin, Nevada, Arizona and Georgia. Follow below for more updates on the 2020 presidential election. Mobile users click here.
- Trump says people wear disguises to vote multiple times in Florida, gives no evidence
- Trump says his election victory was worst thing to ever happen to Russia
- US midterm elections LIVE – Donald Trump faces referendum on his Presidency as voters head to the polls across America
- Trump says it's not his fault if Republicans lose Congress after the midterms
- Trump says military will build border wall if Democrats block funding
- Trump says Democrats are 'radicalised' in closing midterms speech
- Donald Trump says he is on the midterm ballot paper ‘even though I’m not’
- Trump says he ‘just finished, very easily’ answering questions in Russia probe
- Michael D Higgins hails re-election as a vote for hope over fear
- Trump says he doesn't care about a national debt explosion because ‘I won't be here’
Live Updates: Trump says he won election, repeats claims of voting irregularities have 342 words, post on www.foxnews.com at November 26, 2020. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.