close Video Fox News Flash top headlines for November 21 Fox News Flash top headlines are here. Check out what’s clicking on Foxnews.com. Law enforcement agencies in Huntington Beach, Calif., said they were preparing Saturday night for an expected protest against the state’s coronavirus-related curfew. The protest was expected to begin at 10:01 p.m. PT (1:01 a.m. ET), with an additional protest planned in San Clemente, according to Bill Melugin from FOX 11 of Los Angeles. Both Huntington Beach and San Clemente are in Orange County. An announcement about the planned protest appeared on social media this week but it was unclear who posted it. “Huntington Beach Curfew Breakers!” the flyer read. “If you are a free American and are more than non-essential, join us for a clear act of defiance against Newsom’s stay-at-home order. Come to Huntington Beach Pier, 10:01 p.m. Saturday Nov. 21.” On Thursday, California Gov. Gavin Newsom announced a new overnight curfew for the state that was to begin Saturday night. The Democrat called for all “non-essential work, movement and gatherings” in the state’s “purple-tier” coronavirus communities to be halted between 10 a.m. and 5 a.m. REPUBLICAN SAN DIEGO MAYOR MAY CHALLENGE NEWSOM IN 2022, AS BACKLASH… Read full this story
- Brent Bolthouse Opens The Bungalow Huntington Beach: "In Our DNA, We Are a Neighborhood Bar"
- Visit Beautiful Huntington Beach!
- Happy Wanderer: Surf’s up for sure always in Huntington Beach
- Violence Erupts as Fights Break Out Between Pro-Trump Marchers, Protesters in California
- Israeli fire wounds 32 Palestinians in Gaza beach protest
- Low rainfall means cleaner beach water in California
- Toll for Gaza protests rises to 61 as baby dies from tear gas, with more protests expected
- Surfing legend Frosty Hesson’s guide to California’s most iconic breaks
- 5 Southern California beach festivals you won’t want to miss this summer
- Looking for a Southern California eco-tour? 2 different ways to see dolphins, whales and other ocean creatures
Huntington Beach protest expected against California’s coronavirus curfew have 334 words, post on www.foxnews.com at November 22, 2020. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.