close Video Trump: We’re rounding the turn on the coronavirus pandemic It’s safe to assume President Trump won’t be watching “All the President’s Men” anytime soon. Trump ripped CNN’s Carl Bernstein as a “nut job” on Tuesday after the famed Watergate reporter labeled him a “homicidal president” for holding an indoor rally amid the coronavirus pandemic. “I mean, I know Carl Bernstein a little bit, he’s a nut job. He’s been a nut job for many years,” Trump said Tuesday morning during a live phone interview on “FOX & Friends.” CNN’s Carl Bernstein is as a “total nut job,” according to President Trump. “I don’t have a lot of respect for either of them, frankly,” Trump said, referring to Bernstein and his Watergate reporting partner Bob Woodward. WOODWARD DISMISSES CLAIMS HE COULD HAVE SAVED LIVES BY PUBLISHING TRUMP COMMENTS SOONER “He was a total nut job and I see him,” Trump continued. “He’ll say anything. No matter what you did. Like today, I’m doing a great deal with Israel… no matter what you do, with some of the fake news, it doesn’t make any difference.” Trump then spent a moment condemning the mainstream media for not spending enough time reporting that he was nominated for a pair of Nobel Peace Prizes before returning to his thoughts on Bernstein. “Carl Bernstein is a dummy. He’s a dumb guy and Woodward’s book,… Read full this story
- CNN: Trump Raised Biden With China's Xi In June Call
- Carl Bernstein Weeps Uncontrollably After Learning Bob Woodward Wrote A President Book Without Him
- Comey, called 'nut job' by Trump, to testify in open session before Senate
- Trump says he has total confidence in Secretary of State Tillerson after 'moron' flap
- Trump raised Biden with Chinese leader Xi in June call housed in highly secure server
- She's crazier than he is: Councilwoman Darlene Mealy lards pork on neighborhood nut job
- Trump Says He Did 'A Fantastic Job' in Puerto Rico a Day After Official Maria Death Toll Skyrockets
- 'Nut job' drives Yanks up wall
- Donald Trump slaps £6billion trade tariffs on EU – Juncker begs US President to stop
- Advertisers continue to abandon Glenn Beck after pundit had called President Obama a 'racist'
Trump dubs Carl Bernstein a ‘total nut job’ after Watergate legend calls president 'homicidal' have 391 words, post on www.foxnews.com at September 15, 2020. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.