close Video Fox News Flash top headlines for September 10 Fox News Flash top headlines are here. Check out what’s clicking on Foxnews.com. A Toronto police officer received public backlash Tuesday after he was spotted wearing a “Punisher” patch on his uniform during a press conference. A Toronto Star reporter who was at the press conference was the first to tweet an image of the officer wearing the patch. “Spotted this patch on one of the officers at this morning’s presser. Google tells me this is a motto popular among police, a fuller version of which is “I may walk among the sheep, but make no mistake, I am the sheepdog.” The sheep being civilians, presumably,” reporter Ben Spurr wrote. “Has a different ring to it than “To Serve and Protect,” he added. Connie Osbourne, a spokesperson for the Toronto police, told the Fox News the “officer wearing the patch has been identified and he has been directed to remove it immediately.” “It is not approved, nor appropriate, for him to be wearing it on his uniform. This is now a matter of internal discipline,” Osbourne said. ILLINOIS POLICE CHIEF DISMISSED FOR SHARING FACEBOOK POST THAT WAS ‘IN POOR TASTE’ The… Read full this story
- Shocking moment police officer PEPPER-SPRAYS rail passenger for resisting arrest after ordering him to wear a face-mask - despite him claiming he is exempt due to a 'medical condition'
- Police officers pose with guests at 200-strong coronavirus rule-breaking wedding
- Partnerships between police officers and former prisoners promote safety and hope
- Plain-clothed Met Police officer points Taser at arrested 'drug dealer' and says 'get down or you'll get re-energised' as suspect sits handcuffed on road - as footage sparks outrage online
- Shocking moment female police officer is punched in the face while arresting a woman during a mass brawl - after cops tried to detain a man 'chasing kids with a machete'
- More than 12 police officers a WEEK are being attacked while monitoring Britain's transport networks with 2,000 assaults over the last three years, new figures reveal
- Manhunt launched for motorists who mowed down a police officer in a shopping centre car park before fleeing the scene - as a paramedic is injured following a separate hit-and-run
- Two Met Police officers are facing disciplinary hearing over claims they failed to act when hairdresser, 17, told them she was being harassed by her drug dealer ex-boyfriend weeks before he killed her in fight
- Off-Duty Quincy Police Officer Allegedly Involved In Restaurant Fight In Marshfield
- US Police Officers Endangered as Criminals Capitalise on Social Unrest Over Floyd Death, Ex-Cops Say
Toronto police officer faces backlash for wearing ‘Punisher’ patch on uniform have 443 words, post on www.foxnews.com at September 10, 2020. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.