close Video Fox News Autos Test Drive: 2020 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray The 2020 Corvette Stingray is the first mid-engine version of the all-American sports car. Fox News Autos Editor Gary Gastelu found out if it it has what it takes to compete with the world’s best. The 2020 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray is a rock star car. I don’t mean that figuratively. An actual rock star owns one. Chevrolet Kiss frontman Paul Stanley picked up a white Stingray with a red interior and tweeted his love for it, saying he bought American because it’s beyond “world class.” OK, perhaps the fact that he’s buds with General Motors President Mark Reuss influenced his purchase, but he’s driving it, so the endorsement is legit. Chevrolet Of course, the 68-year-old singer does fit the classic stereotype of a Corvette buyer: mature with money to burn. Just the type of customer many expected to be alienated by the Corvette’s switch from a front- to mid-engine design. So much for that. The Chevrolet Experimental Research Vehicle, or CERV I, was revealed in 1960 to explore the possibilities of a mid-engine layout. The eighth-generation Corvette is the realization of a dream that dates back six decades, when… Read full this story
- Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 is BACK – and it’s the fastest Chevy EVER with 210mph top speed
- With plans revving up to phase out fueled cars, we take the latest electric vehicle to hit the market for test drive
- Sponsored: Your invitation to test drive the "world's best-selling electric vehicle"
- Disqualified driver was caught test-driving a newly-bought car
- The cat-shaped car vending machines that let you scan a motor on the street and book a test drive all from your smartphone
- Liam Payne drives fans wild with his rock-hard abs as he performs bare-chested at the Jingle Ball in Florida
- Salesman crashes £140,000 Aston Martin on test drive with customer
- Stunning new £750,000 McLaren hypercar spotted on test drive on M25 motorway
- 10 common reasons why teenagers fail their driving test
- Road test drivers think most drivers are bad drivers
Test Drive: The 2020 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray rocks have 355 words, post on www.foxnews.com at September 11, 2020. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.