close Video Fox News Autos Test Drive: 2020 Toyota Highlander Hybrid The Toyota Highlander Hybrid is the most fuel-efficient three-row SUV, but is that enough to make it a best seller? Fox News Autos editor Gary Gastelu takes it for a spin to find out. There can be only one! Best-selling three-row SUV, that is, and Toyota is hoping the Highlander will be it again. (Toyota) After taking the top spot in 2019, it fell behind the Ford Explorer through the first, very challenging half of 2020 as Toyota rolled out a new version as production was taking a hit. But now things are starting to get back to normal and the supply of Highlanders is increasing, including Toyota’s not-so-secret weapon. FOX NEWS AUTOS TEST: 2020 FORD EXPLORER The Highlander Hybrid is the most efficient vehicle in its class with a 36 mpg EPA combined fuel economy rating for front-wheel-drive models and 35 mpg with all-wheel-drive. The Highlander’s 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine and electric motors put out a combined 243 hp, which compares to 295 hp for the conventional 3.5-liter V6-powered model and 318 for the Explorer Hybrid that is the only other hybrid in the segment and gets 28 mpg…. Read full this story
- See the hotly anticipated 2020 Toyota Supra in motion before its unveiling
- 2020 Toyota RAV4 plug-in hybrid announced
- Rivals: Chevrolet Malibu vs. Ford Fusion vs. Toyota Camry...hybrid edition
- 2020 Toyota C-HR gets the slightest refresh and Android Auto
- Review: 2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid Is a Pleasant Populist
- 2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid: Smarter, more efficient
- Electric drive makes Range Rover hybrid smooth and powerful
- Le-Xbox 360 Test Drive Unlimited
- New Lexus Cars Come to Test Drive Unlimited
- Want to take an electric vehicle for a test drive? You are not alone.
Test drive: Is the 2020 Toyota Highlander Hybrid the one? have 296 words, post on www.foxnews.com at September 7, 2020. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.