NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Country-turned-pop star Taylor Swift is coming back to her roots with a performance at this year’s Academy of Country Music Awards. The nine-time ACM award winner will perform from the Grand Ole Opry House in Nashville, Tennessee, where the awards show Swift will perform “betty” from her new album “Folklore,” ADVERTISEMENT This marks the first time in seven years that the two-time ACM entertainer of the year has performed at this awards show and will be her world premiere performance for any song from her “Folklore” album. Other performers scheduled for the show include Miranda Lambert, Eric Church, Luke Bryan, Maren Morris, Blake Shelton with Gwen Stefani, Carrie Underwood and Dan + Shay.
- Taylor Swift concert film coming to Netflix
- Grammy snubs and surprises: Jay-Z and Beyoncé, Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande shut out form major categories
- Hortland, 2006: The Year Taylor Swift Broke in East Portland
- Kylie Jenner Names Her New Makeup Products After Taylor Swift Songs
- Taylor Swift's Reputation Stadium Tour coming to Netflix
- Taylor Swift smashes Rolling Stones North American tour record
- Review: Taylor Swift at Gillette Stadium
- Taylor Swift Used Facial-Recognition Tech On Unknowing Fans To Find Stalkers
- Taylor Swift Dresses As Little Mermaid For New Year's Eve Bash With Blake Lively, Gigi Hadid
- Katy Perry Is 2018's Highest-Paid Female Artist, Beating Out Beyoncé, Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift returns to ACM Awards for “Folklore” premiere have 232 words, post on apnews.com at September 13, 2020. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.