MYERSTOWN, Pa. (AP) — A two-year-old boy was killed when he was accidentally run over by his mother’s car in Pennsylvania, authorities said. State police in Lebanon County said the boy’s mother believed he had run over to a nearby playground to play with her other children in Jackson Township shortly before 7 p.m. Tuesday. Police said the mother moved her car nearer the playground in an effort to get a better view of the children, and the vehicle ran over and killed the boy, whose name wasn’t released. (Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.)
- FBI joins desperate search for missing two-week-old baby whose wanted father killed himself while on the run after 'shooting three female relatives dead'
- 'I stroked her hair and kissed her forehead. I thought ''I can't leave you darling'' so I stayed with her like a mother': Witness tried to comfort girl who was fatally hit in 'drink driving' tragedy
- British teen 'gang raped' in Cyprus tells her full story: She reveals how holiday fling with footballer turned to horror and says 'I don't know how many Israeli boys raped me - but I thought "If I don't get out of here, I'll die'"
- EXCLUSIVE: The real-life Argo - and its heart-breaking ending: P.I. reveals daring mission to rescue kidnapped children from Yemen and tragedy which followed as he FINALLY meets the stolen American boy - who is now an Army hero
- Michael Gove says convicted terrorists could be imprisoned INDEFINITELY as the government braces for a legal battle with human rights lawyers over plans to scrap automatic early release of violent offenders
- The Cop Shooting So Horrific It Cost $5 Million to Hide
- Heroic Spouses, Beloved Teachers, Devoted Parents: Remembering the Victims of the Las Vegas Massacre
- Will Chicago Prosecutors Let Guevara’s Defendants Go?
- Richard Jewell’s bravery saved hundreds from horrific Olympic bomber – so why was hero guard’s life ruined by the FBI?
- The curse of Beverly Hills, 90210: Shannen Doherty's Stage IV cancer, Luke Perry's early death and the other misfortunes that have befallen the cast of the iconic teen TV show
State Police: 2-Year-Old Boy Dies After Mother’s Car Runs Over Him have 379 words, post on pittsburgh.cbslocal.com at September 9, 2020. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.