After six long months of taping his show from his attic and then his in-laws’ house, Seth Meyers finally returned to his 30 Rock studio Tuesday night to take “A Closer Look” at the damning report about President Donald Trump and the U.S. military. The Late Night host caught up on everything he missed during a two-week hiatus at the end of the summer before arriving at Trump’s “most brazen and infuriating act of reality distortion” this week when he “tried to con people into thinking he’s an anti-war president.” Meyers argued the Atlantic report that Trump called American soldiers “losers” and “suckers” was not only confirmed by multiple news outlets but also by “common sense.” He added, “I mean, it sounds exactly like something Trump would say. He probably thinks anyone who dies is a sucker.” Nor did the host buy Trump’s attempt to rebrand himself as an “anti-war activist,” calling it an “especially infuriating lie coming from a guy who has repeatedly touted billions in arms sales to a brutal regime in Saudi Arabia, vetoed a bill to end U.S. involvement in the horrific war in Yemen, massively expanded bombing campaigns across the world—including a record number in… Read full this story
- Fox News Host Contradicts Sean Hannity, Trump Over Dossier Claims
- Seth Meyers Spends 3 Glorious Minutes Taunting Donald Trump Over His ‘Space Force’
- Fox News' Neil Cavuto Shreds Donald Trump: 'The Problem Is You'
- Twitter responds as Fox News host calls out Donald Trump
- Bill O'Reilly pushed a little closer to Fox News exit: report
- Fox News radio reporter claims company fired her after she reported gender discrimination on its hotline
- Fox News’ Suzanne Scott allegedly helped rally others against Gretchen Carlson amid Roger Ailes allegations
- Fox News hosts react to the Trump-Putin summit
- James Corden, Stephen Colbert, Seth Meyers, Conan O'Brien on election and Trump approval slump in Best of Late Night
- Seth Meyers To Trump: 'Uh Oh! You Have DEMENTIA!'
Seth Meyers: Fox News Threw Their Own Reporter Under the Bus to Help Trump have 343 words, post on www.thedailybeast.com at September 9, 2020. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.