The Detroit Red Wings acquired defenseman Marc Staal and a second-round draft pick from the New York Rangers for future considerations Saturday. The draft pick is in 2021. The 33-year-old Staal had two goals and nine assists in 52 games this past season. He has played his whole 13-season NHL career so far with the Rangers. NEW YORK, NEW YORK – MARCH 01: Marc Staal #18 of the New York Rangers skates against the Philadelphia Flyers at Madison Square Garden on March 01, 2020 in New York City. The Flyers defeated the Rangers 5-3. (Photo by Bruce Bennett/Getty Images) “Marc Staal has been an exemplary hockey player, teammate and person from the moment he joined the New York Rangers organization,” Rangers President John Davidson said. “A consummate professional, Marc’s perseverance and dedication to the game made him such an integral part of our organization.” Staal ranks sixth on the Rangers’ career list in games played with 892. The rebuilding Red Wings have 20 picks over the next two drafts, including six of the first 65 selections this year. Earlier Saturday, they announced that they had signed forward Sam Gagner to a one-year contract extension. The Red Wings acquired Gagner on… Read full this story
- Detroit Red Wings Trivia
- Can the Detroit Red Wings Go Back-To-Back? Three Keys to Another Stanley Cup Run
- Detroit Red Wings - Hockeytown Stars Are Headed For the Top
- Forex Trading Systems - Simple Guide to Follow When Searching For a Forex Expert Advisor
- Learn Forex Right - Simple Truths About Currency Trading
- Trading Systems - A Review For Day Traders and Swing Traders
- Understanding the Risks in Forex Trading
- 5 Tips to a Big Trading Payday
- Currency Trading Forex Trader - New Millionaire
- Currency Strategy Trading - Do People Really Make Money in Forex?
Rangers Trade Staal To Red Wings have 302 words, post on detroit.cbslocal.com at September 29, 2020. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.