Photo: Michael Buckner/PMC Photo: Michael Buckner/PMC Image 1 of / 1 Caption Close Image 1 of 1 Photo: Michael Buckner/PMC ‘Nomadland’ Star Frances McDormand Reveals Her Dream to Hit the Road at 65 1 / 1 Back to Gallery Click here to read the full article. Frances McDormand says she’s always dreamt of hitting the road. She told her husband when she was 45 that she had plans to change her name to Fern when she turns 65 and “start smoking Lucky Strikes, drinking Wild Turkey and I’d hit the road in my RV.” More from Variety Chloé Zhao’s ‘Nomadland’ Takes Golden Lion at Venice Film Festival Frances McDormand on Chloé Zhao’s ‘Nomadland’ and Being Offered a Job at Target ‘Nomadland’ Review: Frances McDormand Hits the Road With ‘The Rider’ Director in Tender Ode to American Independence Her dreams sort of came true with “Nomadland.” The 63-year-old Oscar winner stars in the new Searchlight Pictures as Fern, a woman who lives in her van and joins a community of drifters. The film, directed by Chloe Zhao, is based on Jessica Bruder’s 2017 non-fiction book “Nomadland: Surviving America in the Twenty-First Century.” Among McDormand’s co-stars are Linda May, Swankie, Bob Wells… Read full this story
- Frances McDormand has people asking: What is an inclusion rider?
- 'People tell me I'm to blame': Heartbroken boyfriend of YouTube star Emily Hartridge reveals she was on her way to a fertility clinic when she was killed on E-Scooter he bought her for her birthday
- France-Italy row: Tajani hits out at Di Maio after Paris complains over 'Rome attacks'
- Porn star Stormy Daniels reveals sketch of suspect who ‘threatened her to keep quiet about Donald Trump affair’
- Redskins star Trent Williams reveals cancer scare after team doctors misdiagnosed a tumor on his head as benign six years ago and now says he has 'no trust' in the franchise president
- Beto O’Rourke hits road, battling being ‘in and out of a funk’
- US-Japan Trade Deal Hits Road Block Over Autos
- The Latest: France says Syria operation hits 3 sites
- Ready or not, Vikings must hit road to chase title
- In France, Macron's Popularity Hits Record Low
‘Nomadland’ Star Frances McDormand Reveals Her Dream to Hit the Road at 65 have 370 words, post on www.sfgate.com at September 12, 2020. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.