Photo: LAPD Photo: LAPD Image 1 of / 1 Caption Close Image 1 of 1 Photo: LAPD KPCC and LAist Reporter Arrested While Covering Protest Outside Hospital 1 / 1 Back to Gallery Click here to read the full article. Josie Huang, a reporter for the Los Angeles radio station KPCC and news site LAist, was arrested on Saturday night while she was covering the shooting of two sheriff’s deputies in Compton, Calif. The arrest occurred outside the St. Francis Medical Center in Lynwood, Calif., where the two deputies were being treated for gunshot wounds after they were shot by a gunman earlier that night. Protesters had gathered outside the hospital, where there was a “tense situation developing,” Huang wrote in a tweet before her arrest. More from Variety LOL Surprise Dollmakers Buy $29.3 Million Holmby Hills Estate ‘Superstore’ Star Colton Dunn Buys in Glendale Kathy Griffin Laughs Her Way Out of Bel Air Mansion Hi folks, I was trying to send this tweet before I was arrested and the video apparently just uploaded now. — Josie Huang (@josie_huang) September 13, 2020 According to the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department Twitter account, protesters were blocking the entrance to the hospital,… Read full this story
- Protest outside Kota’s JK Lon Hospital, dozen people detained by police
- Over 100 detained during protest outside UP Bhawan against 'police atrocities'
- Barcelona vs Real Madrid: Riot police clash with independence protesters outside stadium
- Hong Kong: Several arrested in protests against mainland shoppers
- 4 Arrested After Protesters Use Scaffolding To Block Train Carrying Coal In Harvard
- Over 300 detained for protesting outside U.P. Bhawan against CAA
- Alibaug youth stages anti-CAA protest outside Swiss National Bank, Federal Palace
- Greta Thunberg celebrates her 17th birthday by holding a climate change protest outside the Swedish parliament and tells her fans 'nothing would have been possible without your support'
- Protests Outside US Embassy in Baghdad Resume for Day 2 - Video
- Hundreds of Syrians in Turkey protest outside Russian consulate
KPCC and LAist Reporter Arrested While Covering Protest Outside Hospital have 331 words, post on www.sfgate.com at September 13, 2020. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.