Fox News host Brian Kilmeade ramped up the network’s rhetoric against protesters against police brutality on Tuesday, calling for law enforcement to lock up left-wing activists and “interrogate them almost like you would Al Qaeda.” With protests flaring up over the Labor Day weekend—some featuring violent clashes between far-right, pro-Trump groups and antifa, the loosely affiliated, leftist anti-fascist movement—Kilmeade appeared Tuesday morning on the Fox Business Network to demand more action against antifa protesters. “We’ve seen over 100 days of protests in Portland,” Fox Business host Ashley Webster wondered aloud. “It has been another weekend of violent protests in Seattle. The Michigan GOP headquarters building was vandalized with anti-police statements. I want to know, it becomes increasingly frustrating, when does this end?” Kilmeade, meanwhile, immediately replied that the demonstrations could come to an end when police officers “are empowered to stop it” and mayors use federal resources to combat it. At the same time, he called for protesters to be treated as enemy combatants of the state while implying that they should be tortured. “When we start convincing these antifa—these law enforcement officials to not let the antifa individuals go,” the Fox & Friends co-host exclaimed. “Sit there, lock them… Read full this story
- ‘Fox & Friends’ Host Brian Kilmeade Makes Mind-Numbing Comparison Between 9/11 and COVID-19
- Trump Lists Fox News Hosts as His Main Sources of Information for DOJ Russia Probe
- Fox News Host Says if Trump Wins 'There Will Be Blood Everywhere'
- Fox News host Sean Hannity says Democrats are ‘lying about Joe Biden’s mental acuity’ and ‘ignoring serious concerns’
- Laura Ingraham's Brother Slams Fox News Host: 'I Think She's A Monster'
- A monument Trump will WANT to tear down: Gold statue showing the president in a golf buggy riding over the tombstones of soldiers and COVID victims while being pushed by Fox News hosts is unveiled in New York’s Battery Park
- Al-Qaeda threatens Charlie Hebdo for republishing Mohammed cartoons: SITE
- Who Were the 9/11 Hijackers? The 19 Al-Qaeda Members Who Carried Out Terrorist Attack
- Fox News Rushes to Dismiss Bob Woodward Revelations on Trump Downplaying Coronavirus
Fox News Host Brian Kilmeade: We Need to ‘Interrogate’ Antifa Like We Did to Al Qaeda have 365 words, post on www.thedailybeast.com at September 8, 2020. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.