Brian Kilmeade spent much of Friday morning’s Fox & Friends trying to equate the September 11 attacks to the coronavirus pandemic. It didn’t go well. Speaking about the aftermath of that horrible morning 19 years ago today, Kilmeade said, “The fact is, we rallied around the president. We weren’t talking about what went wrong.” “That’s a little different than the pandemic,” he continued. “I mean, when it first hit, everyone was pointing figures today. Back then, no one was saying, ‘That’s a Republican president, I wonder if he’s going to get blamed.” “Yeah, a lot has changed in the country,” his co-host Steve Doocy lamented. But that wasn’t all. Later in the show, during an interview with former New York City Mayor—and President Trump’s personal lawyer—Rudy Giuliani, Kilmeade actually used 9/11 to defend Trump’s decision to mislead the American public about the pandemic, as outlined by Bob Woodward in his new book Rage. “You heard about an attack, and you didn’t call a press conference to panic people,” Kilmeade told Giuliani. “What, did you lie to them? I don’t think so.” And yet somehow, that wasn’t even the most inane analogy that Kilmeade made on Friday about the attacks and… Read full this story
- Cathal Dennehy: 'There were no winners in Committee Room 4 after eight mind-numbing, spirit-crushing hours'
- Game Of Thrones fans make ice wall comparison in startling lakeside footage
- Twitter in Stitches Over Fox & Friends ‘3 Mexican Countries’ Gaffe
- Trump cuts aid to ‘3 Mexican countries’: Fox & Friends mocked for geography blunder
- SNP MP defends Richard Leonard over ‘mind-numbing’ place of birth claim
- Leaked video exposes Fox News host Tucker Carlson exploding in expletive-filled rant
- Fox News Host Mocks Rachel Maddow for Being a ‘Tin Foil Hat Wearer’ on Russia
- Justin Bieber calls for Fox News host to be sacked over Nipsey Hussle comments
- Bieber calls for firing of Fox News host over Nipsey Hussle comments
- Trump vows to boycott ‘Fake News’ networks after Democrats bar Fox from hosting 2020 debates
‘Fox & Friends’ Host Brian Kilmeade Makes Mind-Numbing Comparison Between 9/11 and COVID-19 have 353 words, post on www.thedailybeast.com at September 11, 2020. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.