President Donald Trump’s ban on “Critical Race Theory” in federal employees’ training has exposed one of the major fault lines in America’s culture war, a nakedly authoritarian worldview that is turning coworkers, congregants, and even family members against one another.What caught the president’s attention was a series of Critical Race Theory (CRT) exposés from Christopher Rufo, a citizen journalist who’s published document after document showing woke corporate consultants bilking federal agencies for millions to present this far-left re-education curriculum — even to departments involved in critical national security work. This July, Breitbart obtained an email sent to Army personnel with an attachment pushing a similar message — that “white supremacy” is expressed in “covert” ways such as “exceptionalism” and the statement “there’s only one human race.” Trump’s executive action may be too little, too late, especially if people in private businesses, churches, or other institutions do not similarly fight back against this movement. The greatest stakes are in education, where CRT has already taken root and amassed great power. It requires such power to be absolute and unchecked, as we’ll demonstrate in a moment. A brief crash course: As Breitbart has previously explained, the late Professor Derrick Bell was one of the… Read full this story
- UPDATED: Michigan Police Trooper Critically Injured in Traffic Stop
- Brush Fires; Man Run Over: Encinitas, SD County Police Log
- If You Know This Man, Call Birmingham Police Right Now
- Berlin Police Instructor Claims Muslim Recruits ‘Enemy in Our Ranks’ in Leaked Recording
- Exclusive reveal of Tryst's Zali race
- This Week In Video Game Criticism: GDC Reflections And Gender In Games
- Before Bungie can fix Destiny 2’s endgame it needs to sort out who it’s actually for
- Judge Rules Police Can Stuff Entire Email Accounts Into Evidence Lockers
- Can the police track your phone’s location without a warrant? Court ruling says no
- TECHNOLOGY LAW CORNER Do Facebook Searches to Show Disability Fraud Violate the Constitution?
Dulis: Critical Race Theory’s Endgame Is a ‘Thought Police Amendment’ to the Constitution have 340 words, post on www.breitbart.com at September 9, 2020. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.