Photo: ©Walt Disney Co./Courtesy Everett Collection Photo: ©Walt Disney Co./Courtesy Everett Collection Image 1 of / 1 Caption Close Image 1 of 1 Photo: ©Walt Disney Co./Courtesy Everett Collection Chris Hemsworth Is ‘Definitely Not’ Saying Goodbye to Marvel After ‘Thor: Love and Thunder’ 1 / 1 Back to Gallery Click here to read the full article. Chris Hemsworth isn’t hanging up Thor’s hammer any time soon. In a new interview with the Polish magazine Elle Man, the Marvel superstar says he doesn’t plan to leave the Marvel Cinematic Universe after “Thor: Love and Thunder,” the fourth entry in the “Thor” series. More from Variety Olivia Wilde to Direct Untitled, Female-Centric Marvel Movie at Sony Pictures The 10 Best Coffee Table Books for Movie Lovers The 10 Best Marvel Universe Face Masks When asked if Thor would retire after the upcoming movie, Hemsworth asserted that it wouldn’t be the end for his character. “Are you crazy?! I’m not going into any retirement period. Thor is far too young for that. He’s only 1,500 years old,” he said. “It’s definitely not a film that I say goodbye to this brand. At least I hope so.” When “Thor: Love and Thunder” was revealed… Read full this story
- God of Thunder! Chris Hemsworth shows off his hammers as he makes an appearance at Tokyo Comic Con
- Thor: Love and Thunder Fan Theory Could Set Up Key Role for Beta Ray Bill
- ‘Thor: Love and Thunder’: Natalie Portman’s character could have breast cancer storyline?
- Thor blimey, he just doesn't stop! Chris Hemsworth shows off his rippling biceps as he does a gruelling workout in 'the world's smallest gym' in Tokyo
- Thor's Chris Hemsworth walks red carpet on Gold Coast for Australian premiere of Ragnarok
- It's okay, Chris Hemsworth felt "underwhelmed" by pre-
- Cracking view! Chris Hemsworth reveals his buff frame and enjoys a beer at a local pub after hitting the surf
- Tom Hiddleston Asked Chris Hemsworth to Hit Him in the Face And, Uh, It Didn’t End Well
- 'It's incredibly exciting!': JJ Abrams reveals Chris Hemsworth is 'set to return' in Star Trek 4 as Kirk's father
- What an eye-Thor! Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky's controversial $9 million Byron Bay mega mansion nears completion... after frustrated locals likened the multi-level property to a shopping centre
Chris Hemsworth Is ‘Definitely Not’ Saying Goodbye to Marvel After ‘Thor: Love and Thunder’ have 394 words, post on www.sfgate.com at September 12, 2020. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.