Celebrities across the entertainment industry, including pop stars Taylor Swift, Billie Eilish, actor Billy Porter, and DJ Khaled are ramping up efforts to register new voters ahead of the election. In cooperation with the groups HeadCount and Global Citizen, stars are offering fans exclusive personal performances, happy hours, and even dance lessons to encourage young people to register to vote.Billed as a non-partisan campaign, the Head Count and Global Citizen campaign aims to engage a million young potential voters and to get at least 50,000 of them registered to vote with the Just Vote campaign for the 2020 election. Billie Eilish, Billy Porter, DJ Khaled, FINNEAS, Julianne Hough, Loren Gray, Nicky Jam, Quavo, Taylor Swift, Usher, and others, are among the celebrities offering a host of premiums for fans who register to vote. Pushing the initiative, DJ Khaled said, “MAJOR KEY ALERT!’ Checking your voting status and registering to vote is easy and important. I’m partnering with Global Citizen and HeadCount to make sure everyone has a chance to use their voice. I’m looking forward to hosting a virtual meet and greet with the Just Vote campaign to talk with young people who have taken the time to check their voter registration status.”… Read full this story
- 3-Ingredient Happy Hour
- Haryana: Over 89L young voters to play key role
- Singh makes final pitch to young voters ahead of election day
- What’s there to do in Seattle this weekend? Happy hours, crime fiction, beer science and more
- One hundred years young! Centenarian celebrates his birthday by dancing the night away
- Canada election: can Trudeau excite young voters let down by broken promises?
- Argentina elections: Why young voters are signing up for populism
- Mid-terms 2018: Young voters stamp their mark on politics
- Winnipeg student group angles for young voters while politicians target youth with social media
- Haryana polls: Over 89 lakh young voters to play key role
Celebrities Offer Personal Performances, Dance Lessons, Virtual Happy Hours in Effort to Mobilize Young Voters have 327 words, post on www.breitbart.com at September 8, 2020. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.