Amanda Holden will apparently take Simon Cowell’s place as the Head Judge on the Britain’s Got Talent panel, during his absence. It was recently confirmed that injured Simon would miss the start of the series, as it returns for its 2020 semi-finals on Saturday. The live shows were halted earlier this year due to the coronavirus pandemic, and the series ended after the final auditions in May. Now the show will return, with pre-recorded semi-finals airing weekly before the live final. But ahead of filming, Simon, 60, broke his back in a painful accident after he fell off an electric bike. Simon is now recovering after breaking his back in three places, with him undergoing emergency surgery. Diversity star and former BGT champion Ashley Banjo is stepping in for the BGT boss. But now, according to reports, it’s Amanda Holden who will be taking his crown as Head Judge. According to The Sun Online, bosses decided it would make sense for the original BGT judge to be the one in charge of all the major decisions. So when it comes to deadlocks and such, Amanda will be the one to make the final choice it seems. A source told the… Read full this story
- Amanda Holden praises Simon Cowell's parenting
- Simon Cowell posts moving America's Got Talent clip of singer wrongly jailed for decades
- Amanda Holden's ice cream eating habit stuns Britain's Got Talent viewers
- Simon Cowell opens on future of America's Got Talent after string of set backs
- Britain’s Got Talent’s biggest child stars from Connie Talbot to George Sampson – where are they now?
- Gabrielle Union Says She Felt 'Othered' on 'America's Got Talent' as Report Dismisses 'Toxic Culture' Claims
- Archie Williams' Heartbreaking Story of Triumph Even Got to Simon Cowell
- Elton John moved to tears by wrongfully jailed America's Got Talent singer's performance
- Britain's Got Talent: Amanda Holden is left close to tears as blind singer Sirine Jahangir, 14, stuns with emotional performance
- Britain’s Got Talent’s Amanda Holden in tears as underwater act narrowly pulls off death-defying escape
Amanda Holden 'replaces Simon Cowell as Head Judge' in huge Britain's Got Talent shake-up have 356 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at September 3, 2020. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.