On Wednesday night, Trevor Noah took aim at Marjorie Taylor Greene, a woman who recently won the Georgia Republican primary and will surely be elected to Congress in her deep red 14th Congressional District. “Congress is about to get a lot crazier,” offered Noah. Greene, 46, has a long history of racism and pushing conspiracy theories. She’s recently called the Jewish businessman George Soros a “Nazi”; compared the elections of Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib to Congress to “an Islamic invasion”; said minorities find themselves unemployed because they are “lazy”; accused the Democratic Party of keeping Black people in “a modern-day form of slavery”; and said Black people should be “proud” of Confederate monuments. Greene has also been endorsed by a number of prominent white supremacists. On top of all that, Greene is an adherent of QAnon—a wild conspiracy theory alleging that an anonymous secret agent named “Q” is dropping insider information revealing that Hollywood and Democratic Party elites (Hillary Clinton, Oprah, etc.) are operating an underground child sex-trafficking ring and that President Donald Trump is waging a one-man war on them. “That’s right: A QAnon conspiracy theorist is about to become a member of Congress,” Noah explained. “And if… Read full this story
- Trevor Noah Breaks Down Why Donald Trump's Controversial 9/11 Tweet Wasn't 'That Bad'
- Trevor Noah Breaks Down Why Donald Trump Is 'The Undisputed Comedy Champion'
- Trevor Noah Calls Fox News The 'Phony Victims Unit'
- Obama vs. Trump: Trevor Noah Makes The Call
- Trevor Noah Points Out The Similarities Between Trump And Cancer
- Trevor Noah Recaps 2016 Election With Hilarious Airplane Pilot Analogy
- New York Times Report About Trump's Wealth 'Devastates' Trevor Noah
- Trevor Noah Hints That Trump May Have A Problem With George Washington
- Trevor Noah Nails How Bad The Brett Kavanaugh Bar Fight Must Have Been
- Trevor Noah: Trump's Most Powerful Tool Is Wielding 'Victimhood'
Trevor Noah Calls Out QAnon’s Glaring Hypocrisy: ‘Trump Was BFFs With Jeffrey Epstein’ have 321 words, post on www.thedailybeast.com at August 13, 2020. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.