close Video Fox News Flash top headlines for August 12 Fox News Flash top headlines are here. Check out what’s clicking on Foxnews.com. A North Korea state-backed English-language Twitter account was temporarily restricted Wednesday, with only a vague explanation given for the move. As of late Wednesday, the account — using the Twitter handle @coldnoodlefan — carried the following message: “Caution: This account is temporarily restricted. You’re seeing this warning because there has been some unusual activity from this account. Do you still want to view it?” Readers were then given the option of viewing the page – although the alleged “unusual activity” was not explained. NORTH KOREA HAS LIKELY DEVELOPED MINI NUKES TO FIT INTO WARHEADS OF BALLISTIC MISSILES: REPORT The restriction was in place at least since Wednesday morning, NPR reported. It was unclear how long it would last. The Cold Noodle Fan page – with more than 8,600 followers — has been viewed as North Korea’s effort to share information with foreigners in a less overtly propagandistic way, the NK News site reported. The page is operated by Sogwang Media Corp., a state-run company, according to NK News. NK News, founded by an American journalist, reports on… Read full this story
- North Korea vows to execute former South Korean president
- North Korea Executes Five Officials After Failed U.S. Summit: Report
- North Korea: Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov meets Kim Jong Un
- Kim Jong-un signals North Korea could resume nuclear missile tests
- Trump Tweets That North Korea Won’t Develop the Ability to Nuke the U.S., So Everyone Can Relax
- With North Korea border shut, China warns citizens to keep away, or else
- North Korea Moves to Defend Against Coronavirus After Disease Spreads Among U.S., South Korean Troops
- Instagramming North Korea
- Kim Jong Un's Sister Defends North Korea's Missile Drill in First Public Address, Says 'It Was Not Aimed to Threaten Anybody'
- North Korea exported illicit sand to China in 'unprecedented' operation, group says
North Korea’s ‘Cold Noodle Fan’ Twitter account temporarily restricted have 337 words, post on www.foxnews.com at August 13, 2020. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.