Sen. Kelly Loeffler (R-GA) led more than two dozen Republican senators in letters Thursday that called upon the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ), the U.S. Treasury, and the FBI to investigate both Planned Parenthood’s ability to obtain Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans and its sales of the body parts of aborted babies.In one letter, the GOP senators wrote to Special Inspector General for Pandemic Recovery Brian Miller of the Treasury Department urging him to “review the loans made to at least 43 Planned Parenthood affiliates” under the PPP. The letter continued: Specifically, we ask that you investigate how these affiliates were able to obtain PPP loans despite their ineligibility under the Small Business Administration’s (SBA) rules, whether any Planned Parenthood affiliates knowingly provided false information in their PPP loan applications, and to what extent the parent organization, Planned Parenthood for America (PPFA), was involved in the application process for said loans. Proud to lead more than two dozen of my Senate colleagues in calling to investigate Planned Parenthood’s abuse of #PPP & other criminal activity. Planned Parenthood MUST be held accountable for its disturbing practices & atrocities against the unborn. https://t.co/jr9qh35UeJ — Senator Kelly Loeffler (@SenatorLoeffler) August 7, 2020 Fox… Read full this story
- Grand jury investigating Planned Parenthood instead indicts creators of undercover videos
- Top GOP senators are organizing a plan to take control of Trump's tariffs, and it might actually work
- Trump Briefs GOP Senators on Emerging Immigration Plan
- GOP senators press Donald Trump to cut off nuclear talks with Saudi Arabia
- GOP senators press Trump to cut off nuclear talks with Saudi Arabia
- ‘Handmaids’ protest Missouri budget bill targeting Planned Parenthood
- Trump Court Pick Thinks Planned Parenthood 'Kills Over 150,000 Females A Year'
- Will Gov. McMaster’s Planned Parenthood order get the state sued?
- Trump's New 'Domestic Gag Rule' Would Strip Funds From Planned Parenthood
- Senate Advances Court Pick Who Said Planned Parenthood 'Kills Over 150,000 Females A Year’
GOP Senators Press DOJ to Investigate Planned Parenthood have 340 words, post on www.breitbart.com at August 11, 2020. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.