close Video Fox News Flash top headlines for August 8 Fox News Flash top headlines are here. Check out what’s clicking on Foxnews.com. Counterfeit documents are giving criminals a license to commit a host of offenses, including terrorism, U.S. officials say — and young adults who are lax with their personal information may be their biggest enablers. In the first six months of 2020, Customs and Borden Protection officers seized nearly 20,000 counterfeit U.S. driver’s licenses at Chicago’s O’Hare airport alone, according to a report. The 19,888 licenses and other fake documents were included in 1,513 overseas shipments, mostly from China and Hong Kong, CBP said, according to FOX 5 in New York City. Others were from South Korea and Britain. Ralph Piccirilli, CBP’s acting area port director in Chicago, called the counterfeits (made mostly for people in their twenties) “very realistic.” FEDS DISCOVER ‘MOST SOPHISTICATED’ CROSS-BORDER TUNNEL WITH EXTENSIVE VENTILATION, RAIL SYSTEM “These counterfeit driver’s licenses can lead to disastrous consequences,” he said in a statement, according to FOX 5. “Criminal organizations use these counterfeit IDs to avoid attracting attention to their illegal activities.” “Criminal organizations use these counterfeit IDs to avoid attracting attention to their illegal activities.” — Ralph Piccirilli, CBP’s acting area port… Read full this story
- Cleveland BMV Uses Lebron James Lakers Jersey Photo To Prevent Smiles On Drivers Licenses
- The Driver License: Is It Necessary?
- One State Has Started Putting Drivers’ Licenses on Smartphones
- Beware Of The Killer Airbag From China, NHTSA Says
- Support for Graduated Driver Licenses Grows in Washington
- Bankrupt A123 Sold Off To China – Washington Says It’s Cool, Now What About Those 63,000 Jobs In Michigan?
- Houston TV reporter flags down crew to rescue truck driver in flood
- Xinhua Headlines: Time for West to drop bias and better understand China, observers say
- GM China President says automaker could export vehicles from China to US
- Hyundai tops VW and Buick in China, survey says
Fake driver's licenses flooding into US from China, other countries, US says have 335 words, post on www.foxnews.com at August 9, 2020. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.