close Video Berenson: No evidence the first lockdown worked ‘Unreported Truths’ author Alex Berenson calls coronavirus lockdowns ‘potentially unproductive.’ Recent developments in the coronavirus pandemic should confound supporters of strict lockdowns and other edicts meant to contain the spread of the disease, former New York Times reporter Alex Berenson told “Tucker Carlson Tonight” Tuesday. “There is good reason to believe, if you look at some of the Sun Belt states, that maybe the worst of … the second wave or the summer spike is behind us,” said Berenson, the author of “Unreported Truths about COVID-19 and Lockdowns.” “Hospitalizations in places like Arizona and Florida and Texas are all declining …” he added. “Other people in the media are going to be able to, probably, look at slightly rising death counts maybe for some period in the next few days and make hay with that if they want to, but if you actually look at hospitalizations, it looks like we are maybe past the worst of this in the Sun Belt.” NYC HEALTH COMMISSIONER RESIGNS, CITING DE BLASIO’S HANDLING OF CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC Berenson described the trend as “striking” since the “unreported truth” is that Florida and other parts of the southeast never really locked down again despite their spike in cases. “And, it [the data] seems… Read full this story
- Here's what 19 prominent politicians looked like early in their careers
- Blue Meteorite Crystals Reveal the Sun's Wild Youth
- Alex Honnold and Tommy Caldwell scale El Capitan in under two hours
- More Evidence Mounts Young Adults Do Not Like Facebook
- How an 8-Foot Frisbee Is the Ultimate 'Sunscreen' for NASA's Sun Probe
- Falsehoods, Sandy Hook And Suing Alex Jones
- First Half of Ubuntu 19.10 Codename Revealed, And It’s Obscure
- New videos of the farthest object humanity has ever explored show that it flips like a giant hourglass
- A Year Ago, the Sun Disappeared. This Year, a NASA Probe Travels to 'Touch' It.
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey shared a look at his spiking heart rate while he was getting grilled by Congress (TWTR, SQ)
Alex Berenson proclaims COVID-19 spike in Sun Belt is likely 'behind us,' more evidence against lockdowns have 352 words, post on www.foxnews.com at August 4, 2020. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.