NASCAR driver Angela Ruch’s truck will feature a pro-police wrap with prominent the #BackTheBlue logo during this weekend’s race at Kentucky Speedway.The pro-police display is the result of a partnership between Ruch and The Wounded Blue, which describes itself as a “national organization dedicated to assisting officers injured in the line of duty.” In addition to the BackTheBlue hashtag, Ruch’s vehicle will feature Wounded Blue’s motto, “Never Alone, Never Forgotten.” The Thin Blue Line American flag will also be prominent. Ruch commented on the pro-police wrap and logos, saying, “Everywhere you turn today, good, hardworking police officers are under attack. We want to show law enforcement officers that we’ve got their backs.” AWR Hawkins is an award-winning Second Amendment columnist for Breitbart News and the writer/curator of Down Range with AWR Hawkins, a weekly newsletter focused on all things Second Amendment, also for Breitbart News. He is the political analyst for Armed American Radio. Follow him on Twitter: @AWRHawkins. Reach him at [email protected] You can sign up to get Down Range at breitbart.com/downrange.
- Top 19 moments from the 2019 NASCAR Season
- Stewart Friesen to compete in Pinty’s Series dirt race at Ohsweken Speedway
- Decade in Review: Best NASCAR finishes of the 2010s
- Decade in Review: Most memorable NASCAR moments of the 2010s
- Rising NASCAR star Hailie Deegan: ‘I put my helmet on the same way everyone else does’
- Sweet 16: Todd Gilliland’s path to historic NASCAR championship
- NASCAR completes merger with International Speedway Corp.
- NASCAR Chairman Brian France arrested, takes leave of absence
- Nascar Heat Evolution On Track For Release This Year
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. to guest curate NASCAR Hall of Fame’s ‘Glory Road’ exhibit
NASCAR Truck to Display #BackTheBlue Logo at Kentucky Speedway have 299 words, post on www.breitbart.com at July 8, 2020. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.