close Video President Trump knocks Democratic governors for keeping states closed amid coronavirus pandemic Trump visits Ford plant in the swing state of Michigan; reaction and analysis on ‘The Five.’ Get all the latest news on coronavirus and more delivered daily to your inbox. Sign up here. President Trump blasted the attorney general of Michigan late Thursday after she said she was going to have a “very serious conversation” with Ford Motor Co. for allowing the president to go without a mask during part of a tour of the company’s Rawsonville Components Plant in Ypsilanti. “The Wacky Do Nothing Attorney General of Michigan, Dana Nessel, is viciously threatening Ford Motor Company for the fact that I inspected a Ventilator plant without a mask,” Trump tweeted after his tour. “Not their fault, & I did put on a mask. No wonder many auto companies left Michigan, until I came along!” Trump did wear a mask for part of the tour of the plant that has been repurposed to make medical supplies, but refused to put it on in front of reporters — although at least one photographer snapped a photo that was posted on social media. It showed the president wearing a mask that included the presidential seal…. Read full this story
- Job Cuts at Kentucky Explorer Plant
- Learn Why You Should Rent to Own Home in Michigan, Whether You Are Buying Or Selling a House
- Carnivorous Pitcher Plants: The Perfect Plants for Lazy People
- Growing Orchids as House Plants
- How To Choose Water Garden Plants
- Motorcycle Touring in Sonora Mexico
- Travel Chicago - Tour The Must See Sites Even Local Chicagoans Visit!
- The Blast of Atomic Automobiles
- Michigan Travel: Your Guide to Visiting Michigan
- Dry Ice Blasting? What Is That?
Trump blasts Michigan AG for 'viciously threatening' Ford for letting him tour plant without mask have 302 words, post on www.foxnews.com at May 22, 2020. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.