The strange old colon blockage we’ve elected president is at it again, complaining about the temperament of reporters like CBS’s Well, if turnabout is fair play: Donald Trump is no Jimmy Stewart. Donna Reed is the actor (or “actress,” if you want to use a word that will make many present-day actors who are female want to claw their faces off) who was best known for playing compliant housewife types in the 1950’s. She died in 1986. Reid and Jiang are good at their jobs, and it’s totally out of line for the president to try to police their professional conduct by evoking an archetype that American women (including his daughter, the very important ripoff shoe design copyright holder turned presidential advisor) have spent decades fighting.
- Is Holiday Classic It's A Wonderful Life Secretly (or Actually) a Sci-Fi/Fantasy Movie?
- Last Call: It’s time to watch It’s A Wonderful Life again
- Ivanka Trump to promote women’s initiative in South America
- President Trump and the women who surround him: Timson
- A Morning at Trump Tower With the Ghosts of Ivanka Trump's Personal Brand
- Donald Trump’s Corpulent Creeping Corruption
- When a Crowd Boos Trump, Is It O.K. to Revel?
- Democrat Sen. Jeanne Shaheen’s Amendment to Bipartisan Budget Agreement ‘Undermines’ Trump’s Pro-Life Policies
- The Grim Politics of Dead White Women
- Ravelry, a Popular Knitting Site, Bans Pro-Trump Content
Mr. Trump’s Wonderful Life, Where Women STFU have 247 words, post on www.thedailybeast.com at May 6, 2020. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.