Breitbart News Senior Editor-at-Large Joel B. Pollak took on the rest of the panel in the latest episode of Politicon’s How The Heck Are We Gonna Get Along! podcast, hosted by Clay Aiken, over a claim that President Donald Trump is a “virulent racist.”Pollak was joined by former Obama administration spokesperson Bill Burton, The Young Turks host Cenk Uygur, and former Rep. Joe Walsh (R-IL) for a discussion on “social media culture” and “race relations.” During a segment addressing former Vice President Joe Biden’s claim that black Americans who voted for Trump “ain’t black,” Burton and Uygur disparaged Trump as a “virulent racist.” Aiken suggested that the president had praised white racial nationalists after the political demonstrations and riots in Charlottesville, Virginia, in 2017. “I don’t think there’s a case to be made that Donald Trump is a ‘virulent racist,’” replied Pollak, challenging the others to provide evidence for their claims. Trump’s comments on the Charlottesville unrest in 2017 “[crossed] the line over into racism,” said Aiken. “Donald Trump said some things that a lot of people immediately considered were racist, he said — the first time — there were a lot of good people on both sides, and admittedly, people went up in… Read full this story
- UPDATE: MSNBC Backs Out of SiriusXM Impeachment Debate with Breitbart News’ Joel Pollak
- WATCH: ‘Great Impeachment Debate’ — Breitbart News’ Joel Pollak vs. Watergate Prosecutor Nick Akerman
- WATCH: 'Great Impeachment Debate' -- Breitbart News' Joel Pollak vs. Watergate Prosecutor Nick Akerman
- Watergate Prosecutor Fumbles in Debate with Joel Pollak: ‘Impeachment Does Not Center on Legal-Illegal’
- Trump Jr claims JFK wouldn’t fit in modern Democratic Party
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump falsely claims Mueller exonerated him
- Trump falsely claims Ivanka 'created 14 million jobs'
- China on Donald Trump's Claim It Invented Global Warming: Nah
- Mueller rejects Trump’s claims of exoneration, ‘witch hunt’
- Fact-Checking Trump's Claim Clinton Started 'Birther' Movement
Four-on-One: Breitbart News’s Joel Pollak Takes on Entire Politicon Panel over Trump ‘Racist’ Claim have 331 words, post on www.breitbart.com at May 29, 2020. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.