On Thursday’s broadcast of CBS’ “Late Show,” 2020 Democratic presidential candidate former Vice President Joe Biden criticized President Trump for walking away from the rest of the world during the coronavirus outbreak, which includes “not having our folks at any of the international meetings or the World Health Organization or dealing with those nations who are working on vaccines as well.”Biden said that he was going to win the 2020 election because the American people understand the stakes of the election and the circumstances in which it is taking place, “We’ve lost 36 million jobs. We have over 93,000 dead and the numbers climbing, and the way he’s walked away from the rest of the world. He’s not attending any — he’s not having our folks at any of the international meetings or the World Health Organization or dealing with those nations who are working on vaccines as well. I mean, I just do not understand it.” Biden also criticized the fact that the United States was not at the Global Vaccine Summit that took place earlier in the month and expressed support for cooperation between the United States and its allies and partners on a coronavirus vaccine. Follow Ian Hanchett… Read full this story
- Live coverage of Trump inauguration
- The Hill's Coronavirus Report: Former RNC chief Michael Steele says Trump isn't telling the truth on testing; Fed chair wants Congress to do more
- He was lynched! Parents of unarmed black jogger, 25, shot and killed by two white men question why the 'vigilantes' haven't been arrested as LeBron James and Joe Biden lead calls demanding justice
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by The American Investment Council - House to vote today on largest relief bill in US history
- The Hill's Coronavirus Report: Moniz says U.S. needs energy jobs coalition and Manchin says Congress is pushing Wall Street solutions that don't work for Main Street; Burr to step aside
- What Happened to America’s Mayor?
- White man who chased and shot dead unarmed black jogger Ahmaud Arbery with his son is an ex-cop whose law enforcement links caused two prosecutors to recuse themselves - as victim's mom says police are protecting him because 'he is one of them'
- The Hill's Coronavirus Report: Rep. Zeldin says Congress must help states; Fauci's warning; Dems unveil $3T bill
- Documents raised questions about FBI handling of Michael Flynn case
Biden: Trump Has ‘Walked Away’ from Rest of World, He’s Not Having People at W.H.O. have 410 words, post on www.breitbart.com at May 22, 2020. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.