close Video U.S. marks highest single-day coronavirus death toll with over 1.3K Dr. Donald M. Berwick, President Emeritus and Senior Fellow at Institute for Healthcare Improvement joins ‘America’s News HQ.’ Get all the latest news on coronavirus and more delivered daily to your inbox. Sign up here. Police in Texas announced on Sunday they are looking for a woman who claimed on Snapchat to have tested positive for COVID-19 and was “willfully spreading it.” Police identified the woman as Lorraine Maradiaga, 18. She stands to be charged with terroristic threat, Texas Penal Code 22.07, they said. “We have no confirmation Maradiaga is actually a threat to public health,” the department announced on Facebook Sunday night. ”We are, however, taking her social media actions very seriously.” SOME PASTORS DEFIANT AS CHURCHES CELEBRATE PALM SUNDAY DURING CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK The woman allegedly recorded herself shopping at what she claimed to be local Walmart, according to Fort Worth’s KXAS-TV. “I’m here at Walmart about to infest every [expletive] because if I’m going down, all you [expletive] are going down,” she allegedly said in the Snapchat video. TEXAS HOTEL OFFERS FREE LODGING TO HOSPITAL WORKERS ON CORONAVIRUS FRONTLINES A police spokesman told the station that officers went to her home on… Read full this story
- Thompson says on social media he is staying with Warriors
- They Good: Meet the Team Behind the Epic Popeyes Chicken Sandwich Social Media Campaign
- Governance tryst with social media
- Obama is worried about fake news on social media – and we should be too
- Health chiefs to set social media time limits for young people
- 9 things you need to know about the Russian social media election ads
- How do you promote a party manifesto on social media?
- Samoa measles vaccinations compared to 'Nazi Germany' by social media influencer
- Woman who claims she was conceived by rape wants DNA test to prosecute her dad
- EU: Social media companies accelerate hate speech removals in self-regulation push
Texas police search for woman they say claimed on social media that she would spread coronavirus have 339 words, post on www.foxnews.com at April 6, 2020. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.