The timeline in the doomsday couple case just got even more intriguing with a report that the ring Lori Vallow wore after her wedding to Chad Daybell was purchased more than two weeks before Daybell’s previous wife died. And East Idaho News reports that the computer used to order the malachite-and-silver band on Oct. 2 was also used to search for wedding dresses the very next day. Vallow, a doomsday-obsessed widow, and Daybell, the author of a series of apocalypse novels, tied the knot in Hawaii in nearly November and then returned to Idaho. Weeks later, cops there conducting a welfare check on Vallow’s children turned up no trace of them. The newlyweds then rushed back to Hawaii and refused to cooperate with the search for 17-year-old Tylee and 7-year-old J.J. Police are also investigating the July 11 shooting of Vallow’s previous husband, Charles, by her brother, Alex Cox, who also later died—as well as the Oct. 19 death of Daybell’s wife, Tammy. According to East Idaho News, the $39.95 ring was purchased through Charles Vallow’s Amazon account, which Lori continued to access and use after his slaying. Citing sources close to the investigation, the news site says a search… Read full this story
- Royal Wedding rings – who designed Meghan’s band, how much did they cost and is Prince Harry going to wear his?
- Wedding ring reunited with owner eight years after it was lost on NSW beach
- WATCH: Policeman, Jeweler Recreate Veteran’s Lost Wedding Ring
- Kelvin Fletcher's wife Liz ditches wedding ring again as she gets back to work
- Porsha Williams Still Wears Her Wedding Ring from Ex Kordell Stewart: 'It's Costume Jewelry'
- Miranda Kerr Debuts Wedding Ring at Moschino Fashion Show
- EXCLUSIVE: The kiss that says he’s forgiven! Kelvin Fletcher and wife Eliza defiantly lock lips... as she DEFENDS removing her wedding ring after late night drink with Oti Mabuse
- Doomsday couple Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell leave their Kaua'i hideout amid ongoing search for her kids - as veteran FBI agent says cops may be struggling to find grounds for their arrest
- Woman On Mission To Return Wedding Ring To Rightful Owner After Finding It While Tubing In Bucks County
- Roxanne Pallett shows off her huge wedding ring as she steps out with hunky new husband
Wedding Ring Purchase Is Latest Twist in Doomsday Couple’s Saga have 397 words, post on www.thedailybeast.com at March 26, 2020. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.