Gary S. Chapman / Getty Images Gary S. Chapman / Getty Images Photo: Gary S Chapman, Getty Images Photo: Gary S Chapman, Getty Images Image 1 of / 1 Caption Close Image 1 of 1 Gary S. Chapman / Getty Images Gary S. Chapman / Getty Images Photo: Gary S Chapman, Getty Images Magnitude 7.5 earthquake strikes near Severo-Kuril’sk, Russia 1 / 1 Back to Gallery The United States Geological Survey reports a preliminary magnitude 7.5 earthquake struck near Severo-Kuril’sk, Russia on Wednesday. The quake hit at 1:49 PM local time at a depth of 56 kilometers. There was no initial word on damage or injury resulting from the quake. More information on this earthquake is available on the USGS event page. See the latest USGS quake alerts, report feeling earthquake activity and tour interactive fault maps in the earthquake section.
- 4.3 magnitude earthquake reported near Perry
- 4.0 magnitude earthquake rumbles near Crescent in Logan County
- 4.3 magnitude earthquake early Monday latest in swarm of at least 13 near Perry
- USGS records 3.8 magnitude earthquake in Logan County; region's sixth quake since Sunday
- Magnitude 7.5 Earthquake Strikes in Pacific Near New Caledonia
- 3.6-Magnitude Earthquake Hits D.C. Region
- 6.7 magnitude earthquake rocks buildings in Anchorage
- 5.7 magnitude earthquake shakes Central America
- Magnitude-8 Earthquake Strikes Amazon Jungle in Peru
- 8.8-Magnitude Quake Strikes Chile
Magnitude 7.5 earthquake strikes near Severo-Kuril'sk, Russia have 217 words, post on www.sfgate.com at March 25, 2020. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.