Gary S. Chapman / Getty Images Gary S. Chapman / Getty Images Photo: Gary S Chapman, Getty Images Photo: Gary S Chapman, Getty Images Image 1 of / 1 Caption Close Image 1 of 1 Gary S. Chapman / Getty Images Gary S. Chapman / Getty Images Photo: Gary S Chapman, Getty Images Magnitude 7.5 earthquake strikes near Severo-Kuril’sk, Russia 1 / 1 Back to Gallery The United States Geological Survey reports a preliminary magnitude 7.5 earthquake struck near Severo-Kuril’sk, Russia on Wednesday. The quake hit at 1:49 PM local time at a depth of 56 kilometers. There was no initial word on damage or injury resulting from the quake. More information on this earthquake is available on the USGS event page. See the latest USGS quake alerts, report feeling earthquake activity and tour interactive fault maps in the earthquake section.
- 5.5-magnitude earthquake strikes southwestern Turkey
- 5.0-magnitude earthquake strikes Turkey's west
- Deep 7.1-magnitude earthquake strikes southern Peru
- Huge 7.7-magnitude earthquake strikes Ecuador border with Peru
- 5.7 magnitude earthquake strikes Philippines
- Earthquake strikes near Gatwick
- 7.2 magnitude earthquake strikes in PNG
- 5.2 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Philippines
- Mini earthquake strikes Donegal for second time this month
- 6.1 magnitude earthquake hits Taiwan
Magnitude 7.5 earthquake strikes near Severo-Kuril'sk, Russia have 197 words, post on www.sfgate.com at March 25, 2020. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.