close Video Can pneumonia shots prevent coronavirus? With a global pandemic caused by the coronavirus, many are wondering if shots to prevent pneumonia will be effective in fighting off COVID-19. Welcome to Fox News’ live question and answer session on the novel coronavirus, or COVID-19, with Dr. Linda Lee, a national environmental health expert who is currently the chief medical affairs and science officer at UV Angel. Our editors selected questions from the over 1,000 you submitted for Dr. Lee to answer. Follow below on the Fox News live blog. Mobile users click here. Madeline Farber is a Reporter for Fox News. You can follow her on Twitter @MaddieFarberUDK.
- Open defecation: Environmental health expert calls for arrest of offenders
- Leveraging technology, health ministry set to launch National Digital Health Mission
- Mental Health: Experts call for repeal of lunacy act
- Sadiq Khan must do more to tackle London's air pollution, say health experts
- Apple Event 2019 Live Blog: Everything Announced in Live Stream - iPhone 11, Apple Watch 5 & More
- The home robot that will steal your heart: $250 Vector can recognize faces, answer questions, and even do a 'wheelstand'
- Nick Clegg's LBC phone-in and his environment speech: Politics live blog
- Health experts discuss children’s nutrition
- The Art Of The Live Blog
- Netflix's 'The Politician' Slammed by Mental Health Experts Over Suicide Scene
Coronavirus live blog: National environmental health expert Dr. Linda Lee answers your questions have 229 words, post on www.foxnews.com at March 17, 2020. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.