close Video Can pneumonia shots prevent coronavirus? With a global pandemic caused by the coronavirus, many are wondering if shots to prevent pneumonia will be effective in fighting off COVID-19. Welcome to Fox News’ live question and answer session on the novel coronavirus, or COVID-19, with Dr. Linda Lee, a national environmental health expert who is currently the chief medical affairs and science officer at UV Angel. Our editors selected questions from the over 1,000 you submitted for Dr. Lee to answer. Follow below on the Fox News live blog. Mobile users click here. Madeline Farber is a Reporter for Fox News. You can follow her on Twitter @MaddieFarberUDK.
- RHI inquiry live blog: Arlene Foster asked for scheme closure to be delayed by two weeks, says Cairns
- California Prop 65 Enforcement Amendment Summary re: Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment
- Health Experts: Halloween Costume Contact Lenses Cause Infection, Irritation
- Health experts in Peterborough call for more children to be vaccinated after many miss out on full course
- DHS won't answer questions about staff, funding for office to fight domestic terror
- Greenhouse Gases “Rise” in Importance for NEPA Reviews --National Environmental Policy Act
- Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment Adds Three Pesticides to Prop 65 List, Posts Intent to Add Chemical
- California Office of Environmental Health and Hazard Assessment Issues Further Modification of Warning Website Regulations
- No Amount of Alcohol Is Safe, Health Experts Warn
- Live blog of confirmation hearings, day 2: Kavanaugh answers 'Purple Party' president hypothetical
Coronavirus live blog: National environmental health expert Dr. Linda Lee answers your questions have 254 words, post on www.foxnews.com at March 17, 2020. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.