close Video Can pneumonia shots prevent coronavirus? With a global pandemic caused by the coronavirus, many are wondering if shots to prevent pneumonia will be effective in fighting off COVID-19. Welcome to Fox News’ live question and answer session on the novel coronavirus, or COVID-19, with Dr. Linda Lee, a national environmental health expert who is currently the chief medical affairs and science officer at UV Angel. Our editors selected questions from the over 1,000 you submitted for Dr. Lee to answer. Follow below on the Fox News live blog. Mobile users click here. Madeline Farber is a Reporter for Fox News. You can follow her on Twitter @MaddieFarberUDK.
- Health experts warn influenza may spread
- US, Vietnam sign MOU on dioxin environmental health and remediation programs
- Health experts agree $1 billion bird flu plan
- US, Vietnam sign agreement on Dioxin Environmental Health and Remediation Programs
- Health experts urge public to lift personal hygiene
- Bird flu poses no food safety risk: health expert
- Five in one vaccine safe, effective: health expert
- Breast cancer poses deadly threat to young women: health expert
- World Bank picks health expert Kim as president
- Health experts say cancer rates 'not abnormal'
Coronavirus live blog: National environmental health expert Dr. Linda Lee answers your questions have 204 words, post on www.foxnews.com at March 17, 2020. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.