As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread across the nation and job security for many becomes increasingly uncertain, Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard are doing their part to make life a little easier for the people who live in the buildings the actors and landlords own. The Good Place star, 39, and the Bless This Mess actor, 45, who own several residential buildings in Los Angeles, have decided to waive rent payments for the month of April for their tenants, PEOPLE can confirm. The couple hopes this will take some stress off those who may have fallen on hard times due to the pandemic. Many Californians are currently facing a loss of income as the state is under a “stay at home” order, asking all residents — almost 40 million people in total — to remain inside their homes, except for absolutely essential outings, until further notice. According to TMZ, who first reported the story, tenants were alerted to the act of kindness by email, with a message from their manager — Shepard’s sister — that promised to keep residents informed and in mind as the public health crisis continues. Image zoom Frazer Harrison/Getty Image zoom Kevin Mazur/WireImage RELATED:… Read full this story
- Vikings sign TE Bell off waivers, waive rookie TE Hodges
- Squirrels manager Willie Harris and his former manager, David Bell, reunited with Giants
- Former CAL stars Brandon Bell, Joe Callahan have big NFL weekends
- IndyCar's Kanaan on Belle Isle: 'I love this place'
- Roots of Trevor Hoffman's 'Hells Bells' link stretch to one man's CD collection
- Le'Veon Bell has Twitter in a tizzy over new profile pic
- Steelers Expected To Tag Le’Veon Bell
- Steelers reportedly expected to tag Le'Veon Bell
- Steelers use franchise tag on Le'Veon Bell again
- Christopher Bell wins ToyotaCare 250; Elliott Sadler claims $100,000 bonus prize
Coronavirus Kindness: Kristen Bell & Dax Shepard Waive April Rent for Tenants in Their Buildings have 309 words, post on people.com at March 24, 2020. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.