Wednesday on MSNBC, Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ) accused President Donald Trump of putting people’s lives at risk by “denying the severity” of the coronavirus outbreak.Anchor Ari Melber said, “Let’s begin with what many viewers have just seen, which was a presentation by the president making all kinds of arguments including continuing to hype or float the idea of getting back to normal soon and his own experts at that very podium, the ones you’ve been hearing from in Congress as well, who seem to be trying to condition all of us for a long and careful road ahead. Your view, your reaction.” Booker said, “Well, again, you said it, we need to be looking at science and data and not looking at wishful thinking. We need leaders that can speak in a sober manner and a candid way to folks. We know, looking at other countries, there has not been another country that has suddenly just come out of this in a matter of weeks. Even Wuhan still has many people in China under some sense of lockdown or some sense of sheltering in place or social distancing. So we have to be candid with folks and deal with what’s… Read full this story
- A Common Beverage Could Be Putting You at Risk For Gout
- Alcohol Addiction - The Factors That Put You at Risk
- Starbucks Coffee Always Figured If They Put People First it Only Made Sense
- 6 Million People Live in Homes Where No-One is Working
- Culture Shock for People Living in China
- Air Conditioning - Essential to So Many Peoples Lives!
- Is Your Weight Putting You at Risk For Hypertension
- Uninformed Parents and Guardians Put Children Lives at Risk!
- Pain - Guide For Screening People At Risk Of Becoming Chronic Sufferers
- California Health Insurance - Six Proven Tips For Considerable Savings That Won't Put You At Risk
Booker: Trump ‘Putting People’s Lives at Risk’ by Denying Severity of Coronavirus have 328 words, post on www.breitbart.com at March 26, 2020. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.