Wednesday on MSNBC, Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ) accused President Donald Trump of putting people’s lives at risk by “denying the severity” of the coronavirus outbreak.Anchor Ari Melber said, “Let’s begin with what many viewers have just seen, which was a presentation by the president making all kinds of arguments including continuing to hype or float the idea of getting back to normal soon and his own experts at that very podium, the ones you’ve been hearing from in Congress as well, who seem to be trying to condition all of us for a long and careful road ahead. Your view, your reaction.” Booker said, “Well, again, you said it, we need to be looking at science and data and not looking at wishful thinking. We need leaders that can speak in a sober manner and a candid way to folks. We know, looking at other countries, there has not been another country that has suddenly just come out of this in a matter of weeks. Even Wuhan still has many people in China under some sense of lockdown or some sense of sheltering in place or social distancing. So we have to be candid with folks and deal with what’s… Read full this story
- SpaceX’s powerful Falcon 9 rocket technology could put astronauts’ lives at risk, warn NASA advisors
- '63 minutes of mayhem': killer of Cleveland Salvation Army worker cursed Trump in Facebook Live after murder
- Marco Rubio: Trump Administration Border Policy of Separating Parents and Children Puts People Through 'Additional Trauma'
- Stroke patients claim lack of rehabilitation therapy is putting recovery at risk
- View from the council: Putting people at the heart of decisions
- Antipsychotic medicines prescribed 'inappropriately' for people living with dementia
- President Trump knew about Stormy Daniels payment 'several months' before he denied it, report says
- Trump’s action heightens risks for global oil prices
- Donald Trump acknowledges Stormy Daniels payment, denies affair or use of campaign money
- Ending TPS for Hondurans Puts 57,000 People at Risk for Deportation back to World’s 4th Most Violent Country
Booker: Trump ‘Putting People’s Lives at Risk’ by Denying Severity of Coronavirus have 355 words, post on www.breitbart.com at March 26, 2020. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.