It appears the charity work hasn’t slowed down for Meghan Markle.
On Tuesday, the Duchess of Sussex visited with an organization called Justice for Girls, focusing on ending violence, poverty and racism in the lives of young women.
Markle, 38, was seen in photos shared to Twitter by Justice for Girls.
“Yesterday, The Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle visited to discuss climate justice for girls and the rights of Indigenous peoples,” said the organization’s official Twitter account. “Was great to talk about the importance of a holistic approach to social justice, and the power of young women’s leadership.”
The tweet also contained two black-and-white photos of Markle with members of Justice for Girls.
This is the second time that Markle has been seen visiting with charities lately, as just yesterday, a women’s center in Vancouver shared a photo of several women with Markle.
“Look who we had tea with today!” read the photo’s caption. “The Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle, visited us today to discuss issues affecting women in the community.”
Harry, 35, is currently in London, preparing to host the Rugby League World Cup 2021 draws for the men’s, women’s and wheelchair tournaments at Buckingham Palace on Thursday, but is expected to join Markle and their 8-month-old son Archie shortly after.
- Meghan Markle shares a giggle with the Queen in Cheshire on their first joint public engagement
- Did Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Secretly Honeymoon In Africa? Details Inside
- How Meghan Markle’s body language has changed since marrying Prince Harry
- Meghan Markle breaks Royal rules at Trooping the Colour with off-shoulder dress from Carolina Herrera
- Meghan Markle under fire for ‘disrespectful’ pose that broke royal ‘rule’ at Queen’s Young Leaders Awards
- This is the eye-watering amount that Meghan Markle’s designer royal wardrobe is worth TWO months after the wedding
- Meghan Markle lookalike gets mistaken for the new royal at least four times a week… and she’s just married her own Prince Charming
- I spent £10,000 to get a Meghan Markle nose and smile – even though my man hates it
- Meghan Markle is a big fan of M&S – and experts believe they know the reason why
- Meghan Markle’s dresses all have one thing in common – and it sends a VERY powerful message