close Video Fox News Flash top headlines for Jan. 14 Fox News Flash top headlines for Jan. 14 are here. Check out what’s clicking on Foxnews.com LSU quarterback Joe Burrow had an incredible national-championship performance Monday night against Clemson. Burrow finished with 463 passing yards and five touchdown passes in the game. He also had a rushing touchdown to add to the stat line. After one of his touchdown passes, Burrow was pointing to his finger to signify that he put the national tile game away and was ready for his championship ring. LSU DEFEATS CLEMSON FOR COLLEGE FOOTBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP Naturally, ESPN’s Maria Taylor asked Burrow about the small celebration and if he knew what his ring size was already. “Ten-and-a-half,” Burrow said smiling when Taylor asked him in the question. “We already got fitted for ‘em.” LSU’S JOE BURROW BREAKS SINGLE-SEASON PASSING TOUCHDOWN RECORD DURING NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME Burrow and the Tigers defeated Clemson 42-25 to win their first title since the 2007 season. The national championship is just another piece of hardware the LSU star will add to his collection this season. Burrow was awarded the Offensive Player of the Game for his performance in the title game… Read full this story
- 2020 NFL Draft: Former No.1-overall draft pick advises Joe Burrow to 'pull an Eli Manning' on Bengals
- 2020 NFL Draft: Bengals wideout snaps back at Joe Burrow takes
- LOOK: Baton Rouge Zoo names giraffe after Joe Burrow
- Xbox Game Pass Is Losing Two Big Games Soon
- 2020 NFL Draft: Is Joe Burrow looking for a way out of Cincinnati already?
- Yakuza 0, Two Point Hospital, and more next up on Xbox Game Pass for PC
- Cigar smoke and completed dreams: Joe Burrow revels in LSU national championship glory
- Joe Burrow smashes TD records, gets Drew Brees comparison on 'magical' night in Superdome
- LSU's Joe Burrow is the 'most competitive human on the planet.' The Tigers will go as far as he can take them.
- Joe Burrow does it again: How LSU's QB electrifies offense 'definitely' set to break records
LSU's Joe Burrow points to finger after TD pass, says he knew his ring size before game have 357 words, post on www.foxnews.com at January 14, 2020. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.