close Video Ingraham: Democrats’ field of shattered dreams The Democratic presidential hopefuls were supposed to be the most racially, ethnically and gender diverse field of candidates the country had ever seen. Laura Ingraham mocked the Democratic presidential field Monday, questioning the party’s focus on race over policy. “Now, this was supposedly, of course, the most racially, ethnically gender diverse field of candidates in the country ever seen, the world had ever seen,” Ingraham said on “The Ingraham Angle.” “It was just what the left had been waiting for after four years of Donald Trump, surely alone, that the fact of diversity would bring back disaffected Democrats and independents and trump Trump’s booming economy. Or maybe not.” WARREN SAYS SANDERS ‘DISAGREED’ WITH HER BELIEF THAT WOMAN COULD WIN WHITE HOUSE Ingraham was reacting to the media’s reaction to New Jersey Senator Cory Booker dropping out of the race Monday. “And today we learn that… Cory Booker. He’s also calling it quits. Frankly, I was shocked,” Ingraham said. “What were his high polling numbers? I don’t know. Six percent?” The host criticized Booker and Democrats for spending much of their focus on race. “Instead of focusing on who the best candidate is…. Read full this story
- Laura Ingraham: Democrats 'are guilty of much of what they accuse Trump of doing'
- Laura Ingraham Declares Her Own Person of the Year Awards—Devin Nunes, Donald Trump and Hong Kong Protesters
- Fox News Defends Laura Ingraham’s Promotion of Virulent Anti-Semite Paul Nehlen
- Bloomberg says Trump would 'eat alive' the current Democratic field
- Cory Booker rips 2020 Democratic field: 'Has more billionaires in it than black people'
- Fox News Smacks Down David Hogg’s New Boycott Of Laura Ingraham
- Laura Ingraham: Trump 'gets it' on the US economy -- and American workers should be thankful
- Laura Ingraham To GOP: Fix Voter Fraud Or Kiss 2020 Goodbye
- Laura Ingraham on IG report: 'Democrats should not breathe a sigh of relief'
- Media’s Latest Deceptive Headline Claims Laura Ingraham Dismissed Reparations Talk By Saying: ‘We Won, You Lost’
Laura Ingraham: Democratic field's problem isn't diversity, it's lack of pragmatism have 355 words, post on www.foxnews.com at January 14, 2020. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.