BALTIMORE, MD — Lamar Jackson and the No. 1 seed Baltimore Ravens are eliminated from the NFL playoffs after falling to the underdog Tennessee Titans 28-12 in the Divisional Round on their home turf Jan. 11. The Ravens started slow, with Jackson throwing an interception on the team’s first possession, and allowing the Titans to jump out to a 14-0 lead. The lackluster start comes in stark contrast to the recent level of play from a Ravens team that’s won 12 games in a row and finished the regular season with the best record in the NFL, 14-2. Baltimore struggled all night to get its offense going in M&T Bank Stadium. Jackson, the likely MVP winner for the 2019-20 season, finished the game with 508 total yards and one touchdown. On the other side of the ball, Baltimore’s defense never got ahold of Derrick Henry. The Titans’ 6-foot-3, 247-pound running back has been unstoppable as of late, including an incredible performance against New England in which he rushed for 182 yards and a touchdown. Henry finished the game against Baltimore with 195 rushing yards on 30 touches, and he also completed an awe-inspiring jump pass to Corey Davis for a… Read full this story
- Baltimore Ravens - Set to Dominate in 2009?
- Baltimore Ravens - The Brief History
- Stunning Ways to Stop Hair Loss Impressively - Time-Tested Remedies Revealed!
- How to Lose Weight - 12 Weight Loss Tips That Will Help You Eat and Lose Weight
- Tennessee Titans Certain 2009 Will Bring Them Another Playoff Bid
- Tips From a Warp Speed Fat Loss Guide
- Weight Loss Program - Number 1 Mistake You Have Done
- Are Diet Pills the Answer to Successful, Long-Term Weight Loss?
- Losing 28 Lbs In 28 Days - Can This Be Achieved With Dynamic Duo Or by Exercising?
- Lose 28 Pounds in 10 Weeks
Baltimore Ravens Stunned By Titans In 28-12 Playoff Loss have 311 words, post on patch.com at January 12, 2020. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.