The International Conference on Vocational Education and Training, held at the Hue Industrial College, was attended by government officials, businesspersons and representatives of international universities and other institutions.
Taking place in the context of the 120th anniversary of Hue Industrial College, the conference enhances the partnership between educational institutions and businesses in the context of the fourth industrial revolution.
As a partner of Hue Industrial College in enabling skilled workforce, Bosch Rexroth – Drive and Control Division of Bosch Vietnam, attended the conference and provided innovative training models for improving the training quality to meet business needs.
In addition to the International Conference on Vocational Education and Training, Bosch Rexroth Vietnam will also present mMS4.0 – modular mechatronics training system that perfectly matched to the qualification stages of industrial and educational institutions. This allows students to absorb both experiences and practical approach in real manufacturing environments simultaneously. The mechatronics training systems developed by Rexroth experts impart to beginners and advanced students sound, practical knowledge using standard industrial components instead of simulated models.
Besides, the new Cyber Physical System CPS i4.0 training system will be introduced for the first time in Vietnam. This equipment from Bosch Rexroth covers the entire engineering chain, from programming through operation and monitoring to connection to cloud-based services. Therefore, users find it much easier to learn programming movement sequences in standard languages, connecting production data with ERP and MES systems.
“Hue Industrial College presented itself as one of the major vocational training institutions of developing highly-skilled workforce for both region and country. It was also our honor to collaborate with the college for many years. With all expertise and experience in industry and training field, Bosch Rexroth hopes to pay more contribution to the sustainable growth of highly-skilled workforce”, said Le Tri Tin, Country Sales Manager of Factory Automation – Bosch Rexroth Vietnam.
- New 'Ignite' course builds interest in skilled trades
- New subway train prototype up but hidden at Hudson Yards station
- Columbia County enhances school safety with new positions, training
- First Black-Owned Vocational Training School to Be Auctioned Off
- $1.97 million grant will build new automotive training center at Del Tech
- $1.97 million grant will build new automotive training center at Delaware Tech
- New Alabama coal miners have high hopes as they head underground for first time
- Goodwill opens new job training center
- New England Patriots defensive linemen sharpening skills under Taekwondo master Joe Kim
- Donald Trump changes stance on H-1B visas for highly skilled immigrants — three times in one day