Melania Trump truly shined Friday when she stepped out in a jaw-dropping mint green skirt and top combo during a visit at the Children’s National Hospital in Washington, D.C.
The first lady looked just as striking as ever in the longe-sleeve chocolate turtleneck that she paired with a beautiful green pencil skirt as she visited with patients at the hospital. (RELATED: Ivanka Turns Heads In Yellow And Black Floral Dress During Munich Trip)
She completed the terrific winter look with loose hair, a chocolate belt and animal-print high heels. (RELATED: Ivanka Turns Heads In Gorgeous Yellow Plaid Skirt Suit)
During her trip, FLOTUS took time out to make snowflakes and read a book to the kids titled, “Oliver the Ornament Meets Belle,” which is the sequel to the book she read last called, “Oliver the Ornament,” per a FLOTUS pool report.
The tradition of first ladies visiting with the kids at the hospital dates back nearly 70 years, starting with First Lady Grace Coolidge, the pool report added.
— The Hill (@thehill) December 6, 2019
First lady Melania Trump visited the Children’s National Hospital in Washington, Friday, December 6. The first lady joined children in a crafts project, and read excerpts of “Oliver the Ornament Meets Belle,” by Todd Zimmermann. (ABC) pic.twitter.com/rWlFG9tXiQ
— The Voice of America (@VOANews) December 6, 2019
Melania’s fashion sense is always on point. Most recently, she turned heads when she showed up in a beautiful red and white checkered coat during the annual lighting of the National Christmas Tree.
Check out some of her other unforgettable looks during the holidays here.
- 'Childrens Hospital' Renewed for Sixth Season at Adult Swim (Exclusive)
- Adult Swim Renews 'Childrens Hospital' for Seventh Season
- 'Childrens Hospital' Team Reunites for Netflix Comedy Starring Erinn Hayes, Rob Huebel
- Madonna poses with all 6 of her children while visiting Malawi Hospital named after daughter Mercy
- President Obama Signs Memorandum Protecting Hospital Visitation Rights For LGBT Community (Video Update)
- Novotel Citygate Hong Kong shines with Silver Green Globe Certification
- Kim Kardashian Recounts Saint West's Hospital Visit After Health Scare
- Medical Police: Netflix orders comedy from Children's Hospital creators
- Disney Commits To Donate More Than $100 Million To Children's Hospitals
- Melania’s Parents Just Got Green Cards, and They’re Being Super Shady About the Process