Four people, including a UPS driver, were killed Thursday after robbers stole the driver’s truck and led police on a chase that ended in gunfire at a busy South Florida intersection during rush hour, the FBI said.Both robbers were shot and killed, and the fourth victim was in a nearby vehicle when shots rang out at a crowded intersection in Miramar, about 20 miles north of where the incident began, FBI Special Agent in Charge George Piro said during a news conference Thursday night.Television news helicopters showed first responders tending to at least one person who fell out of the UPS truck, moments after several shots were fired when the chase ended.“It’s very early in the investigative process,” Piro said. “There are a lot of questions that are still unanswered.” Advertisement In Coral Gables, where the incident began, police said a jewelry store worker was also injured but did not say if she had been shot. There was no immediate update on her condition.It all started shortly after 4 p.m., when police in Coral Gables received a silent alarm at the Regent Jewelers store in the city’s Miracle Mile area, about five miles west of Miami. Coral Gables Police Chief… Read full this story
- Lucky escape for Washington woman after stolen pick-up truck crashes into her house just feet from where she was standing
- 'Drive-by thug leaned out of pick-up truck window and pushed grandad off bike'
- I Should Have Stolen That Truck In
- The top 10 worst train stations for car thefts – as number of motors stolen up 200 per cent
- Devastated parents moved by touching shrine set up by friends of dead teenage son
- Tammy Abraham ready to accept England call up to end debate over international future
- Man Allegedly Drives Truck into UPS Center, Punches Police Dog: 'Maybe He Just Really Prefers FedEx?'
- Murder probe is launched after skeletal remains are found of woman, 20, who went missing six weeks ago on the way to Florida rehab
- Ohio State’s Young leads with his mouth, then backs it up
- Passersby thought man sleeping on Florida beach; he was dead
Chase with stolen UPS truck ends with shootout, 4 dead in Florida have 367 words, post on www.latimes.com at December 6, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.