Photo: PRWeb Photo: PRWeb Image 1 of / 1 Caption Close Image 1 of 1 Photo: PRWeb Automax Truck and Car Center in Farmington Has an Angel Tree for Gift Donations 1 / 1 Back to Gallery Car buyers can pick an angel off the Angel Tree for a gift donation for a child this holiday season. FARMINGTON, N.M. (PRWEB) December 09, 2019 AutoMax Truck and Car Center, a used car dealership in Farmington that has a much-deserved reputation for providing excellent customer service, has a heartwarming initiative this holiday season with its Angel Tree. The Angel Tree is a cherished annual tradition at AutoMax Truck and Car Center during the holiday season. When a customer buys a vehicle from the dealership between December 2nd–14th, they can pick an angel off the Angel Tree. The angel represents a gift that will be purchased for a child. It will be given on the customer’s behalf as a way of saying thank you for buying from AutoMax. Many people in the Farmington-area will enjoy Christmas with presents from family and friends. However, due to economic hardship, some children and families are not as fortunate. When customers buy from AutoMax Truck and Car… Read full this story
- Greensburg Art Center opens exhibition, plans ‘GIFTing’ event
- Car Rental & Leasing Tips
- Ride on Cars Automatic Entertainment
- Cars and Trucks Must-Haves - An Overview of Useful and Functional Automobile Accessories
- A Gift Basket - The Perfect Gift For Their First Home
- Mahindra Trucks Poised For Fourth Quarter Roll Out
- What is Comprehensive Car Insurance? Answers to Comprehensive Coverage Questions
- Lower Car Insurance Premiums - Do You Like Overpaying For Car Insurance?
- Auto Insurance Tips - Things That Can Make Your Car Insurance Premiums Higher Then They Should Be!
- Car Insurance Cost - What Type of Insurance Do You Need?
Automax Truck and Car Center in Farmington Has an Angel Tree for Gift Donations have 310 words, post on www.chron.com at December 10, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.