(CNN)Ugandan pop star turned politician, Bobi Wine, Nigerian gender rights activist, Oluwaseun Ayodeji Osowobi and Kenyan film director, Wanuri Kahiu have all made it to the 2019 TIME 100 NEXT list.
Oluwaseun Ayodeji Osowobi
Njideka Akunyili Crosby
rosby, 36, created a mural on the walls of the Los Angeles Museum of Contemporary Art in 2018.
nwuachi, 30, was a contestant on season 13 of Top Chef, and in 2019, he was named by the Food & Wine magazine as one its Best New Chefs.
- African-Americans' search for equality led to the Soviet Union
- Tracking down 10 recent Stoke City players you've probably forgotten about
- Stacey Dooley’s ‘white saviour’ row proves real heroes don’t go ‘look at me’
- Lisbon: Portugal’s capital of cool
- ATM gangs and anti-cancer jab
- BR ANALYSIS. Real estate market closes in on EUR 1 billion
- Meghan baby row just one sign of denial of women’s rights – Susan Dalgety
- Cruise to the ports that inspired the world's greatest authors